GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I've almost been blacklisted here for saying this over and over, I've lost all my HF friends and even my dog but God dammit I am right. The whole system is a mess, no one knows where to be.

I get losing do to a lack of skill, that has nothing to do with knowing where to be on the ice

What is this coaching staff trying to do?

they arent sacrificing offence for defense cause they are terrible there too.

the players are collectively confused as fawk. If it was one, one shift but no, its every single player. Doesnt matter if its a vet or a rookie

Reactions: OldCraig71

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I've almost been blacklisted here for saying this over and over, I've lost all my HF friends and even my dog but God dammit I am right. The whole system is a mess, no one knows where to be.
Okay tell me this....there are quite a few NHL players on that team. Vets. If that would be the case that the system is absolutely pee wee level....there's no chance that vets wouldn't voice it? Suggestions? Trying to fix it? All those players are actually running around making fool of themselves while not saying one word? If so, we are in deeper trouble than we think...

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
She says Hey but she can't talk right now.
monkey-robot.gif

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Okay tell me this....there are quite a few NHL players on that team. Vets. If that would be the case that the system is absolutely pee wee level....there's no chance that vets wouldn't voice it? Suggestions? Trying to fix it? All those players are actually running around making fool of themselves while not saying one word? If so, we are in deeper trouble than we think...
The vets get massive preferential treatment from the coach? Why would they voice it.

Reactions: the

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
RDS keep comparing Lane to Makar and Hughes and talking about *In the mix* since the start of the season. Expectations are what you , yourself , make them out to be.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
That’s so self evident. It’s right there on the ice for everyone to see. There. Is. No. D. Schem.

Man to man in the NHL is basically kindergarten in college. Just cycle a bit… and you get to beat the Habs. Or… buzz a bit up zone and the nest will be confused. Gosh I hate that I want Vigneault back for the most boring system in the universe only for the sake of my sanity.

They say that they cut the ice to make sure the D’s don’t follow the forward up top. But you’re asking the players to determine where do you stop pursuing…. That’s a recipe for disaster as you need 5 guys to A- Have the same determination on when to switch at an exact moment and B- Have guys as fast as Flash to pursue players when you gap down as a D, find your man and get position on them.

Ya, good luck.

Reactions: Theodore450
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad