GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Good or not we cannot have this team show up late every game and look this unmotivated and/or look so above everything, it drives me up the wall

You f***ing suck guys, just make simple passes to players you can see ffs

Reactions: HabbyGuy

JimBoKW

Mar 15, 2021
2 hits in that period and none by the defence! We need a dman that can throw a bone crushing body check.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hire a pee wee coach, get pee wee coaching!!

Concepts BABY!!

*We planned it that way*

Embrace le tank

1000005858.jpg

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Feel for the guys, they lack skill and they have shitty coaching.

They have no clue how to play in their own. I love the two minute cycles, it is so hilarious.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
First goal is totally on Gallagher who spent too much time out there and could get to the bench for the change.
Dach gets on but only in time for the - Poor bastard.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Kirby Dach hopefully won't be on this team when it contends.

Knee injury or not. Lazy, has no drive and that can be seen pre injury as well.

Hawks got a steal getting rid of this player. He's like a lazy no iq Ryan Getzlaf.
Too early to really tell, but I disagree. He showed some very nice things at RW with Suzuki and Caufield 2 years ago.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
was he on for awhile before that break. Because he was slow as shit. I thought it must be Savard.
Man, Dach has been struggling, but he is showing signs of life. I was worried ... looking forward to see his progression.

Seeing Suzuki getting in some PK and then going out and getting a goal. He needs to get engaged!

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
I still maintain that Habs are playing a good game. The problem is that Habs aren't great defensively and the Rangers are a team that score on their opportunities.

Habs still created chances. But unlike their opponents, they don't always score on them.
So there worse than the other team at hockey.
If you can’t Defend
If you can’t score
If you can’t do that better than the opponent.
You are worse than the opponent

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
It’s so sad. We used to have a solid defensive identity. Now we stripped it for some garbage perimeter play that may lead to more goals.

Hughes should have came in here and built the offence. Not strip the D
I know we have young players but man their roles is "defensive players" it's like none of them ever played that role. This is why i always hated dman who can't play defensively, like why you there then

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I still maintain that Habs are playing a good game. The problem is that Habs aren't great defensively and the Rangers are a team that score on their opportunities.

Habs still created chances. But unlike their opponents, they don't always score on them.

The defensive coverage and miscommunications were brutal though. I'll have to look back at who was responsible for who, but the forwards gave away the slot way too often, the D went for the puck rather than the body/stick. It wasn't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad