GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
It's crazy how many 1 on 1s the younger guys on defense either lose or have trouble winning when they do, giving time to the other team to establish the forecheck. Meanwhile, you see Trouba winning his battles in half a second against our younger forwards. I don't see how that's a coaching issue rather than an experience one.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
The Habs are so easy to play against in the Dzone. Other teams must laugh out loud when they study game tape :laugh:
I love MSL, but we will never win anything with a defensive system like that. Man-to-man defense in today's NHL is beyond moronic. You'll always be chasing and confused when the offense just criss-cross. How can profesionnal coaches believe that they can play defense like that?

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
1729645330050.gif

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I'd trade everyone but Slaf, Suzuki, Guhle, Hutson and Demidov. Blank slate. Get picks for everyone else
Nah. They need reinforcement. They need some stability on the back-end. Guhle is too fragile, and after him there's nobody. We have gazillion futures. Everything else should be in play for strong vets, F or D.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I love MSL, but we will never win anything with a defensive system like that. Man-to-man defense in today's NHL is beyond moronic. You'll always be chasing and confused when the offense just criss-cross. How can profesionnal coaches believe that they can play defense like that?

Panthers just won the cup with a man to man. The issue is he has a really young defense, so it doesn't make sense.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad