GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
The problems Mailloux and Hutson are having in their own zone is not because they are rookies. It's because they don't know what to do. Who's supposed to show them that?

Is it possible they’ve been told what to do but don’t have the capacity to follow through on it yet? Because they’re rookies?

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
This is going to be an Edmonton Oilers type disaster. After this year it'll be 7 out of the past 10 years no playoffs.

I imagine at least a minimum 2 more season of non playoff play. So it'll be 9 out of 12 years.

Edmonton was at 12 out of 13 years no playoffs. So if this team doesn't make the playoffs in the 2027-28 season it'll be 10 out of 13 years. Very close to the Edmonton disaster.

What a disaster.

Not if we get a top 3 pick this year, some franchise players available.. you know unless they draft some 3-4 dman instead

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I remember getting into an argument with people about JF Houle and how I thought he wasn’t a good coach

His supporters kept trying to convince me that Mailloux improved so much under his coaching.

Lol...
He did but he is raw. He has missed alot of Development time. I think he has huge upside, he simply needs another year in Laval

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad