LD Lane Hutson - Montreal Canadiens, NHL (2022, 62nd, MTL) - Part 2

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Man oh man some posters in this thread are gonna be overdosing on crow by the end of the season

Uh, the technical term would be a crowverdose

b893ff100f1552cb3360a452d8a5aa5634414e7f.gif

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Hutson had looked awesome, cool it on the f***ing Makar comparisons. Dude has crazy talent though, how do pro scouts let these guys drop into the 2nd round and draft bums in the 1st. Montreal fans have been through similar shit as Flyers fans, I really hope he hits for you guys and I think he has / will.

Reactions: waitin425

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Hutson had looked awesome, cool it on the f***ing Makar comparisons. Dude has crazy talent though, how do pro scouts let these guys drop into the 2nd round and draft bums in the 1st. Montreal fans have been through similar shit as Flyers fans, I really hope he hits for you guys and I think he has / will.
Comparisons are always tough. I prefer describing ranges of players. Last year, I think I said Hutson could be either a Quinn Hughes type or Victor Mete type. Somewhere in that vast range of player. He's currently trending on the higher end of that range.

It's overly optimistic and to say he will hit the heights of Makar but not out of the question completely. I do firmly believe he will be top 2 in a redraft of 22. He is just looking that good in comparison to his draft class.

I think your a Michkov guy if my memory serves me. I'm rooting for him as well. Beautiful player.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Comparisons are always tough. I prefer describing ranges of players. Last year, I think I said Hutson could be either a Quinn Hughes type or Victor Mete type. Somewhere in that vast range of player. He's currently trending on the higher end of that range.

It's overly optimistic and to say he will hit the heights of Makar but not out of the question completely. I do firmly believe he will be top 2 in a redraft of 22. He is just looking that good in comparison to his draft class

It’s impossible to disagree at this point guy looks legit, hope he stays healthy. I see more Quinn Hughes than Makar tbh

Last edited:

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
I like the kid. He will be a gem. He won't be keeping this pace in an 82 game season though. Every year kids tend to blow their gas cans in the first 15 games while the vets who have nothing to prove know the grind lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad