LD Lane Hutson - Montreal Canadiens, NHL (2022, 62nd, MTL) - Part 2

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
sure Hutson with a 27.78 Corsi For% against Toronto "lead both teams in puck possession." In actuality he was below Barron, Matheson, Savard and every single Leafs defender. xGF% even worse. He was not remotely the best dman on the ice that game, the gaslighting is nuts.
He did, in literal puck possession.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
i don't know how you can be a fan of hockey but not be a fan of players like hutson.

everyone should want him to succeed, game would be better for it.
Habs' prospect, so people don't like the Habs, but more so their fans and as a hab fan I get it.

That's why people don't want him to succeed. They know if he does well, hab fans will become more obnoxious like any big fan base that has a promising player.

Reactions: Waterbuf

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Some have been doubting him but i've been saying I think he will be in the Adam Fox mold. Just look at the show he put on at rookie camp vs the leafs, the title says it all,

I think offensively the sky is the limit. Thr issue will be how well he defends which he can learn and improve upon even if it’s never a strength of his game. I also think some of thr criticism is just folks taking jabs for thr sake of it. Montreal isn’t likely to make a playoff run quite yet which allows the team to just work on developing his game and allows the fans to just enjoy the journey for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad