GDT: Lazy JFWP GDT: Caps@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
lol this SimplySensation kid is a piece of work.

First time I venture to an opposing GDT this year. Probably shouldn't have. Oh well.

They're more worried about the Wilson-Bellemore thing than we are.

I never really consider the Caps rivals, but I sure do get reminded frequently why I'm not a fan of the fanbase.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh

First time I venture to an opposing GDT this year. Probably shouldn't have. Oh well.

I never really consider the Caps rivals, but I sure do get reminded frequently why I'm not a fan of the fanbase.

Because you said you ventured in there, I did too. I may or may not have posted in it. Whoops.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
yeah you'd think that their fans would be talking about something like that (Ovechkin) rather than some scrub who almost broke another players neck and has suddenly achieved folk hero status. affectionately known as "Willy".

no pressure at all Ward..........lol.

Last edited:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

5i5kli9.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad