GDT: Last Preseason Game - Habs B squad vs Sens Goons - 7pm EST

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
That's wrong, Kapanen have been better every single presence so far in this camp.
I mean he really hasn't. Not to mention that he's in game shape way more than others given how recently he's been playing. People are acting like we are stacked enough to send down Roy but we aren't, most of the team has been severely underwhelming this camp.

Reactions: MasterD

Jul 6, 2016
Habs have a pretty bad bottom-six overall. Gally, Anderson have no business there. I hope they gonna get rid of them + Dvorak, Armia and Evans before the start of the 2025-26 season. They badly need to revamp with youth and good UFA or trade acquisitions. Not long time ago we had Danault-Lehkonen. Even Tatar would be better than all of them.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I mean he really hasn't. Not to mention that he's in game shape way more than others given how recently he's been playing. People are acting like we are stacked enough to send down Roy but we aren't, most of the team has been severely underwhelming this camp.
He's MTL best point producer so far in the preseason while been great defensively.

What were you expecting honestly?

Reactions: Habano

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I see those sessions with Adam Nicholas paid off for the Dumb Donkey.

Some of you were convinced he was going to improve didn't you?

• Wow
Reactions: Shred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad