GDT: Last Preseason Game - Habs B squad vs Sens Goons - 7pm EST

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Yeah, a mix of the two. We can't have high expectations with a team like that.

Putting the onus on the coaching staff is a bit ridiculous. The progression the team has had so far since MSL's hiring should be enough to give them the benefit of doubt.

Ducharme was 8-30-7 on the season when MSL came in. That's about 42 points prorated for 82 games. The 76 points last season, while also leading in games lossed by 1 goal is much progression for a club that still has so many holes on the roster.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Things not looking encouraging for a significant climb in the standings this year. I think we're primed for a 5-10 finish from what I saw in the preseason.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Putting the onus on the coaching staff is a bit ridiculous. The progression the team has had so far since MSL's hiring should be enough to give them the benefit of doubt.

Ducharme was 8-30-7 on the season when MSL came in. That's about 42 points prorated for 82 games. The 76 points last season, while also leading in games lossed by 1 goal is much progression for a club that still has so many holes on the roster.
I agree. When I do satyre here I'm not totally serious. The context of the joke as a good punch line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad