Movies: Last Movie You Watched and Rate it | {Insert Appropriate Seasonal Greeting Here}

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Two Weeks Notice (2002) - 6/10

As I'm struggling to get through any films with suspense or awkwardness in the past half year, I thought I'd look up something with low stakes and this romcom fits. The best description is that Sandra Bullock Bullock's and Hugh Grant Hugh Grant's. Nothing smart about the script and it all seems naive and not like the post 9/11 world I remember but it does come together at the end despite a chore to sometimes get there.

Also random awkward Trump cameo.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
kinds-of-kindness-stone-plemons-schafer-copertina.jpg

Kinds of Kindness (2024) Directed by Yorgos Lanthimos 4B

Kinds of Kindness
is director Yorgos Lanthimos' first real whiff since 2009's Dogtooth, his breakthrough film which seems as brilliant today as it did when it was released. This outing is one of those anthology things, three roughly one-hour films that examine various warped characters who are manipulated by other people in ways that are sometimes funny but usually just cruel. In the first story, a sad-sack guy who does whatever his boss tells him to do for years and years reaches a crisis the first time he finds the courage to say "no." In the second segment, a policeman's missing wife returns but he is certain she is an imposter. The final bit focuses on a woman who searches for a saviour who can bring back the dead. "Kindness" has nothing whatsoever to do with any of these tales. A surrealist and an absurdist, Lanthimos' previous films not infrequently had significant mean streaks, but the nastiness was used to create imaginative and thematically rich situations that drew the viewer in. I felt totally on the outside of this movie.

Kinds of Kindness comes without context or point, really. The three stories seem hermetically sealed against any specific reality--they could be occurring in a vacuum, anywhere in North America in the last 75 years. Each of the three plots just roll over you and disappears into the aether. Where in his other films Lanthimos provides the audience with something to buy into--dark humour, brilliant ideas, well-drawn characters desperately trying to maintain balance in a crazy world that they have helped to create--there is no reason to care about any of the people in this movie. The cast, Jesse Clemons, Emma Stone, Willem Dafoe are excellent, shifting from character to character and story to story with ease. But, ultimately, the end result of Kinds of Kindness is way more sour than intellectually exhilarating and just a little sad, the film's existence coming across as wholly gratuitous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeppo

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
TDDH_Marcel-Zyskind42.jpg

The Dead Don't Hurt (2024) Directed by Viggo Mortensen 7B

The Dead Don't Hurt
is a Western built around a love story that freshens familiar tropes of the genre in pleasing and understated ways. French-Canadian Vivienne (Vicky Krieps) and carpenter Holger Olsen (Vigggo Mortensen) meet in San Francisco and it isn't long before she is following him to his cabin in the Nevada outback. She has a very independent streak, which Holger gracefully adjusts to, refusing to marry him and taking a job as a barmaid in the local town. Holger decides he must go off to war, leaving her behind and vulnerable to the local town hothead. This has more serious consequences than any one could have foreseen. I wouldn't normally use the adjective "lovely" to describe a Western, but The Dead Don't Hurt is a lovely movie. At the heart of it are wonderful performances by Vicky Krieps (Phantom Thread; Corsage; Old) and Mortensen who create a pair of extremely likeable characters with a sensitivity and emotional detail not seen in Western movies since Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven. The movie is deliblerately paced and, given the standards of the genre, there is little action, though what there is is extremely impactful. Like a lot of Mortensen's best work, the movie is low-key and subtle and requires an attention span. One of the things that I really liked about the movie was Mortensen's willingness to introduce standard tropes, but to abandon them when he found them irrelevant or wanted to put the focus somewhere else. The Dead Don't Hurt isn't exactly a revisionist Western, but it is one that is made with an understanding of how traditional genres can be adapted to reflect contemporary sensibilities without bending the genre too far out of shape.

Sidenote: No Hollywood star even remotely close to his stature can match Viggo Mortensen's adventuresome spirit when it comes to choosing projects to take part in. In addition to his big ticket items, he has worked with slow cinema director Lisandro Alonso twice (Jauja; Eureka), French director David Oelhoffen (Far from Men); first-time Argentine director Ana Piterberg; Spanish director Augustin Diaz Yanes; Iranian-born writer/director Hossein Amini; and Austrian director Vincente Amorim. Given that he speaks six languages, performing in these films in the language required is often an easy task. The Dead Don't Hurt is the second film that Mortensen has directed, the hard-edged family drama Falling being his debut, and it marks a big improvement over his initial attempt. He is now completely comfortable and confident in the director's chair, and I hope he directs more films in the future.

Best of '24

1) Hit Man, Linklater, US
2) The Breaking Ice, Chen, China
3) Do Not Expect Too Much from the End of the World, Jude, Romania
4) The Dead Don't Hurt, Mortensen, US
5) In the Land of Saints and Sinners, Lorenz, US

Last edited:

Babe Ruth

Looks wise.. I'm a solid 8.5
Feb 2, 2016
Brainscan (1994)

A goofy '9os horror movie.. it had a decent cast Edward Furlong and Skeletor (Frank Langella).
A '9os teenager who is in to horror gets his hands on a CD-ROM that promises real-life killing thrills.. and things take off from there..
It's a cool time capsule of mid 9os teen life, with a good soundtrack.. but, not much else to it.. it had the feeling of a Tales from the Darkside episode, more than a full-length movie.

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Took my daughter to Despicable Me 4.

Terrible. Disjointed plot with like 5 different threads. Not many good gags. Felt created for spin offs + merchandising. 3/10

• Wow
Reactions: Finlandia WOAT

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
RyansDaughter3.png

Ryan's Daughter-1970

A story of a young woman, Rosy (Sarah Miles), in a coastal Irish village in 1916 who marries her teacher (Robert Mitchum). Rosy soon realizes this new life may not be all she dreamed it would be. The other side of the story is the nearby garrison of British soldiers. The young woman meets a British officer (Chris Jones) who has just come from the front lines of WWI and the sparks fly. Ye olde love triangle. The British are not welcome in the area which will play a role later on.

A film that was heavily panned when it came out, which hurt David Lean deeply. It probably didn't help that he had set such a high standard with his three previous films (Bridge on the River Kwai, Lawrence of Arabia and Doctor Zhivago). For me there is a lot to like. It was gorgeously photographed and there are some fine performances. A stone village was built on the Irish coast as the main set. I didn't realize who one of the characters was until the final credits rolled by (John Mills who I have liked in numerous films, he is excellent here and won an Academy Award). Trevor Howard as the Father in the village, respected by all and omnipresent in the story. The two leads are fine too. Interesting sidenote, Marlon Brando had agreed to play the British Officer but was held up in Columbia while making Quemada!. Lean had tried to recruit Brando a few times including for Lawrence of Arabia but it was not to be. Not one of my favorite Lean films but even at 3 hours+ was worth the time.

Scorpio2.png

Scorpio-1973

Spy film as a CIA agent (Burt Lancaster) is on the run for his life, having been suspected of going rogue. He is being chased by someone he had actually trained: Scorpio (Alain Delon). There is an excellent chase scene with Burt still able to draw on his acrobatic talent. The great Paul Scofield plays a Russian counterspy and a friend of Burt's. It was filmed in Paris, Vienna and Washington. While they were filming in DC, some of the gang were staying at the Watergate Hotel at the same time as a certain break in was occurring. D'oh! Not sure why I didn't like it more, partly because it was hard to relate to Delon's character and found the ending bizarre.

CrimeintheStreets2.png

Crime in the Streets-1956

The picture begins with two gangs squaring off in an alley. Frankie (John Cassavetes) is the leader of the Hornets. After the rumble, they capture one of the rival gang and start to rough him up. A homemade weapon appears which catches the eye of a bystander who runs to inform the police. This will trigger anger which will fuel the plot. Cassavetes has such a dynamic screen presence here. His key confidants in the gang are Baby (Sal Mineo) and Lou (Mark Rydell, the future director, i.e. On Golden Pond). The other key character in the story is Ben Wagner (James Whitmore who is very good) as the social worker assigned to the area. A bit of a serious West Side Story without the music, it has a Maria though in a small role. Good noir mainly thanks to Cassavetes.

GreatTrainRobbery1.png

The Great Train Robbery-1903

The story is in the title. It's just a short 10 minute or so silent film that tells a tale in pictures without intertitles just some accompanying music. Appreciate the location shoot including on a moving train (where the camera gets a bit shaky). It was included in the '1001 films to see before you die' books. Well done, a look at the origins of filming.

Reactions: kihei and Osprey

Babe Ruth

Feb 2, 2016
Night Game (1989)

For nostalgic reasons, I'll usually give anything from the mid 80s thru mid 90s a watch.. but this was pretty lame.
Basically every low-effort cop and serial killer meme/cliché were deployed in this one.. even down to discovering the serial killer's wall of obsessive newspaper clippings.
Roy Scheider plays a Houston detective pursuing a killer, who hunts blondes, following Houston Astro' home wins.
On Tubi..

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Just watched Civil War, didn't like it at all. The trailers really led me to believe it would be a completely different movie but the first hour is so slow and boring and basically nothing happens. Jesse Plemons had the most intense scene and almost all of it was shown in the trailer. Apparently he wasn't even originally casted for that part, the guy who was dropped out and since he was just hanging around the set because his wife Dunst is in the movie she said he should do it.

War is bad, we all already knew that and don't need to watch meaningless fighting to get that message across. There's absolutely no people around, guess everyone's just dead or left. The war journalists make some of the absolutely stupidest decisions. Just dumb.

Can't recommend it at all, if it's ever on just watch the Plemons scene and that's it. Really happy I didn't pay to see this one in the theaters.

Last edited:

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
f9fa9d31-3ebc-497e-965c-afd5ad7b2571.jpeg

Longlegs (2024) Directed by Oz Perkins 3A

A young, inexperienced FBI agent attempts to track down Longlegs (Nicholas Cage in full batshit crazy mode) a serial killer who she might remember from childhood. This movie had great reviews and fine word-of-mouth, so I decided to see it. Here are five reasons why that turned out to be a bad idea:

1) Longlegs reminded me of every commercial serial killer movie that I have ever seen while stealing other bits from successful horror franchises. There's a little bit of Seven going on with the creepy atmosphere, a whole lot of Silence of the Lambs going on with the young FBI Agent Lee Harker (Maika Monroe), a mad mother out Friday, the 13th; a mad villain right out of any number of horror franchises, and on and on. The best descriptor for the movie is "derivative."

2) Creepy, creepy? It's too bloody slow to be creepy.

I almost never have a problem with slow pace, but I found this movie annoyingly edited and very laggard. Probably 60% or more of the shots in the first half of Longlegs, I would have yelled "cut" seconds, sometimes several seconds, before director Oz Perkins does. This isn't atmosphere, it's tortoise-moving tedium.

3) Satanism? Satanism, huh? WTF.

So this is a serial killer movie, but that obviously isn't badass enough. Longlegs wants to throw strong suggestions that Satanism is at play here, too. It's totally unnecessary, adding nothing to the script except to make it even sillier than it is. Maybe the director thinks this is the road to a new franchise.

4) Maika Monroe who is on the screen a lot makes for the least convincing FBI Agent that I have ever seen in movies. With her extensive use of heavy breathing, she acts like a scared teenager throughout most of the movie--there is no hint of the authority, gravitas, confidence, and fortitude that her character needs. She's just a young wimp basically. Trying to picture her pulling off one of those 100-yard-stares that cops do as second nature made me laugh out loud.

5) Nick Cage is terrific fun. His bonkers performance is the only thing in the movie that shook me out of my torpor. But, come on, every time he is on screen, he also stops what paltry momentum the movie has dead in its tracks as the audience collectively goes "Ah, here's our Nick going at it again....never disappoints, does he?" Can't blame him, though. He has more fun with this thing than I did.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
f9fa9d31-3ebc-497e-965c-afd5ad7b2571.jpeg

Longlegs (2024) Directed by Oz Perkins 3A

A young, inexperienced FBI agent attempts to track down Longlegs (Nicholas Cage in full batshit crazy mode) a serial killer who she might remember from childhood. This movie had great reviews and fine word-of-mouth, so I decided to see it. Here are five reasons why that turned out to be a bad idea:

1) Longlegs reminded me of every commercial serial killer movie that I have ever seen while stealing other bits from successful horror franchises. There's a little bit of Seven going on with the creepy atmosphere, a whole lot of Silence of the Lambs going on with the young FBI Agent Lee Harker (Maika Monroe), a mad mother out Friday, the 13th; a mad villain right out of any number of horror franchises, and on and on. The best descriptor for the movie is "derivative."

2) Creepy, creepy? It's too bloody slow to be creepy.

I almost never have a problem with slow pace, but I found this movie annoyingly edited and very laggard. Probably 60% or more of the shots in the first half of Longlegs, I would have yelled "cut" seconds, sometimes several seconds, before director Oz Perkins does. This isn't atmosphere, it's tortoise-moving tedium.

3) Satanism? Satanism, huh? WTF.

So this is a serial killer movie, but that obviously isn't badass enough. Longlegs wants to throw strong suggestions that Satanism is at play here, too. It's totally unnecessary, adding nothing to the script except to make it even sillier than it is. Maybe the director thinks this is the road to a new franchise.

4) Maika Monroe who is on the screen a lot makes for the least convincing FBI Agent that I have ever seen in movies. With her extensive use of heavy breathing, she acts like a scared teenager throughout most of the movie--there is no hint of the authority, gravitas, confidence, and fortitude that her character needs. She's just a young wimp basically. Trying to picture her pulling off one of those 100-yard-stares that cops do as second nature made me laugh out loud.

5) Nick Cage is terrific fun. His bonkers performance is the only thing in the movie that shook me out of my torpor. But, come on, every time he is on screen, he also stops what paltry momentum the movie has dead in its tracks as the audience collectively goes "Ah, here's our Nick going at it again....never disappoints, does he?" Can't blame him, though. He has more fun with this thing than I did.
Oh... I was going to see it. I'll wait. Thx!

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
onelife.jpg

One Life (2023) - 8/10

A former British stockbroker (Anthony Hopkins) reflects on his efforts to evacuate Jewish children from Prague on the eve of World War II. It's based on a true story and switches back and forth between 1987, with Hopkins playing Nicholas Winton at 78 years old, and 1938, with Johnny Flynn playing him at 29. The former scenes with the retired Winton revisiting his old documents are carried by Hopkins, while the flashback scenes make up the more cinematic and visually interesting half of the film. That half reminded me of Schindler's List, except with the main character being an Englishman focusing on Jewish children. Like Oskar Schindler, though, Winton is a humble man who's haunted by the people that he couldn't save, rather than satisfied with the ones that he did. Apparently well known in the UK, this story of an ordinary person who did something extraordinary was unfamiliar to me and I'm very glad that this film brought it to my attention. Though obviously not as superb as Schindler's List and rather conventional for a biopic, it's still powerful and affecting, especially at the end. If I had any idea that it would turn out to be such a tearjerker, I probably wouldn't have watched it on a crowded flight. At least the cabin was dark, so no one could see me becoming a wreck. It's a somewhat heartbreaking but also very heartwarming story that was worth telling and is worth booking a flight on American Airlines (or renting from a streaming service, whichever is easier) if you enjoy historical biopics, especially WWII ones.

Last edited:

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
View attachment 896712

One Life (2023) - 8/10

A former British stockbroker (Anthony Hopkins) reflects on his efforts to evacuate Jewish children from Prague on the eve of World War II. It's based on a true story and switches back and forth between 1987, with Hopkins playing Nicholas Winton at 78 years old, and 1938, with Johnny Flynn playing him at 29. The scenes in 1987 are more mundane, but are carried by Hopkins, who's engaging even when just puttering around the house, while those in 1938 are obviously more exciting and visually interesting. The latter reminded me of Schindler's List, except with an Englishman focusing on Jewish children. Like Schindler, Winton is a humble man who's haunted by the people that he couldn't save, rather than satisfied with the ones that he did. Apparently well known in the UK, this story of an ordinary person who did something extraordinary was unfamiliar to me and I'm very glad that I got to learn it. Though obviously not as superb as Schindler's List and rather conventional for a biopic, I was still greatly affected, especially at the end. If I had any idea that it would turn out to be such a tearjerker, I probably wouldn't have watched it on a crowded flight. At least the cabin was dark. It's a heartbreaking but also tremendously heartwarming story that was worth telling and is worth seeing.
Seems like there were a few of those stories that came out after Schindler's List. I read a book called The Warlord and the Renegade about Albert Goering (Hermann's brother). Haven't seen a feature film on that story although believe there are several documentaries, would like to see the one that PBS made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osprey

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
did a double dip on popcorn nostalgia sequels and both delivered.

Bad Boys: Ride or Die - 7/10

It's just a fun, entertaining movie. You get exactly what you want from a Bad Boys movie, comedy, action, some heartfelt moments and they're just all done well. They characters motivations make sense, there's a nice character twist
with Marcus being the bulletproof one and Mike being the fragile, nervous one
, plus it was awesome seeing Reggie get his moment.

Oh, and Reba McIntyre covering Bad Boys isn't something I had on my 2024 bingo card.

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F - 7/10

Like the new Bad Boys movie you get everything you'd want from this one. It does something most nostalgia sequels fail at, it used the legacy characters in a smart way. Taggart and Rosehill are big parts of the story while getting not a lot of screen time giving room for the new characters to develop and the cameo scene with Serge is really good. On that front, the daughter angle worked better than I thought it would and Joseph Gordon Levitt's character worked as well.

Both movies know what they are and dont try to be anything they arent. They're blockbuster style fun movies, they're done well and they deliver what you want from them.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Just back from 2+ week vacation. Airplane/train movie roundup from best to worst:

Fallen Leaves. Aki Kaurismaki does more in a single 80 minutes than some directors do in their whole careers.

The Taste of Things. A gentle, lovely love story. But also a potential nightmare for those who cringe at wet food noises.

La Chimera. I was joking with a friend that I want to do a "Men would rather (Insert activity here) rather than go to therapy" movie marathon. This would be a heck of an entry. Josh O'Connor is magnetic as an archeologist slumming it on illegal digs as he copes through a personal loss. Exquisitely patient movie with an ending that's going to stick with me for a while.

Beverly Hills Cop. Everyone remembers the laugh and the smile, the ok hand gesture, the rapid-fire scheming bits but what you forget is that Murphy plays much of the movie pretty straight. Yeah he's funny, but he's also charming, angry, highly competent and, when called up, edgy and intimidating. I think it's unquestionably his best performance. It's an action comedy with true balance to both of those genres.

Patty Hearst. Been picking up Paul Schrader movies that I hadn't previously seen. I've said this before, but he's not a director I associate with "style" necessarily, but there's some flair to this. You can feel it coming of Mishima (my favorite of his) in some of it's play-like staginess, which I dug. Great last line too.

Public Enemies. I don't think Michael Mann has made a bad movie, but this is certainly a pretty boring one, especially given the subject matter. This proto-Heat should be an entertaining slam dunk, but it hinges too much on a romance I didn't care for. Johnny Depp's Dillinger just spouts cool turns of phrase, but is pretty much a cipher. Christian Bale plays a tall glass of cold milk. Looks good though and the action is solid including a spectacular death scene for Baby Face Nelson.

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. Better than the previous movie but still overly sappy and stuffed with approximately (doing quick math) 35 characters that aren't interesting or needed. Almost aggressively unfunny (I liked Kumail Nanjiani and maybe two jokes). SFX are pretty great though.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Just back from 2+ week vacation. Airplane/train movie roundup from best to worst:

Fallen Leaves. Aki Kaurismaki does more in a single 80 minutes than some directors do in their whole careers.

The Taste of Things. A gentle, lovely love story. But also a potential nightmare for those who cringe at wet food noises.

La Chimera. I was joking with a friend that I want to do a "Men would rather (Insert activity here) rather than go to therapy" movie marathon. This would be a heck of an entry. Josh O'Connor is magnetic as an archeologist slumming it on illegal digs as he copes through a personal loss. Exquisitely patient movie with an ending that's going to stick with me for a while.

Beverly Hills Cop. Everyone remembers the laugh and the smile, the ok hand gesture, the rapid-fire scheming bits but what you forget is that Murphy plays much of the movie pretty straight. Yeah he's funny, but he's also charming, angry, highly competent and, when called up, edgy and intimidating. I think it's unquestionably his best performance. It's an action comedy with true balance to both of those genres.

Patty Hearst. Been picking up Paul Schrader movies that I hadn't previously seen. I've said this before, but he's not a director I associate with "style" necessarily, but there's some flair to this. You can feel it coming of Mishima (my favorite of his) in some of it's play-like staginess, which I dug. Great last line too.

Public Enemies. I don't think Michael Mann has made a bad movie, but this is certainly a pretty boring one, especially given the subject matter. This proto-Heat should be an entertaining slam dunk, but it hinges too much on a romance I didn't care for. Johnny Depp's Dillinger just spouts cool turns of phrase, but is pretty much a cipher. Christian Bale plays a tall glass of cold milk. Looks good though and the action is solid including a spectacular death scene for Baby Face Nelson.

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. Better than the previous movie but still overly sappy and stuffed with approximately (doing quick math) 35 characters that aren't interesting or needed. Almost aggressively unfunny (I liked Kumail Nanjiani and maybe two jokes). SFX are pretty great though.
Love the top four, and in that order. I thought Le Chimera, especially, was a very pleasant surprise. Sort of sneaks up on one a bit, than lingers.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
It's been awhile, but I remember really not liking The Keep.

Of the ones I've seen fairly recently, Public Enemies was pretty meh. Also, Blackhat gang rise up that movie slaps.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
It's been awhile, but I remember really not liking The Keep.

Of the ones I've seen fairly recently, Public Enemies was pretty meh. Also, Blackhat gang rise up that movie slaps.
It's funny because Public Enemies is better than The Keep in many obvious, tangible ways. But I kinda like the messy weirdness of The Keep. It's definitely not a good movie, but I think there's interesting things about it. I'd happily rewatch it again whereas I can't imagine why I'd ever revisit Public Enemies. (I was just making a similar point in the Star Wars Acolyte thread about having a soft spot for interesting misses vs. boring things that work).

Blackhat is better than both for sure.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Just saw Deadpool and Wolverine, it's hilarious, fun and has some great cameos including one of my favorite X-Men characters who's fully comic accurate.

Nakatomi

Dec 26, 2022
It's funny because Public Enemies is better than The Keep in many obvious, tangible ways. But I kinda like the messy weirdness of The Keep. It's definitely not a good movie, but I think there's interesting things about it. I'd happily rewatch it again whereas I can't imagine why I'd ever revisit Public Enemies. (I was just making a similar point in the Star Wars Acolyte thread about having a soft spot for interesting misses vs. boring things that work).

Have you ever seen the Miami Nice fan edit of Mann's Miami Vice?

Also, I think my favorite film of his is either Thief or Collateral.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011

I definitely agree with that general point.

Babe Ruth

Feb 2, 2016
The Desert Rats (1953)

WW2 (basically true) story of Australians who fought off Rommel in North Africa.
And this is a straight-up war movie, focused almost solely on the combat. Few scenes of personal, non-battlefield drama.
Looks like it was filmed somewhere between LA & Vegas..
Average movie in my opinion.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Have you ever seen the Miami Nice fan edit of Mann's Miami Vice?

Also, I think my favorite film of his is either Thief or Collateral.
I haven't but am now intrigued.

It's a super basic opinion but Heat is my favorite. Followed by Thief and Manhunter then The Insider, Collateral and Last of the Mohicans in some order depending on my mood at the moment.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011

It's a super basic opinion but Heat is my favorite. Followed by Thief and Manhunter then The Insider, Collateral and Last of the Mohicans in some order depending on my mood at the moment.
I go Collateral, Heat, Thief, The Insider, LotM, Blackhat, Miami Vice, Public Enemies, The Keep. I didn't see Ferrari and I'm probably missing another one in there.

Nakatomi

Dec 26, 2022

The guy just keeps it here. You can read the note there first to see what is different before committing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad