Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Lane Hutson in very short order will become the Habs best Dman...I am now convinced.
With that said I have to agree with Marinaro....allowing punks like Domi to rough him up last night needed to be dealt with.
The time to send a message to the entire league regarding Lane Hutson needs to be now.

dauv

Sep 23, 2022
Lane "Shake and Bake" Huston
1727447523059.png

Reactions: Leto

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Lane Hutson in very short order will become the Habs best Dman...I am now convinced.
With that said I have to agree with Marinaro....allowing punks like Domi to rough him up last night needed to be dealt with.
The time to send a message to the entire league regarding Lane Hutson needs to be now.

I didn't think that really warranted anything.. Domi took a stupid penalty like he always does.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Hutson should (and probably will) reach 180lbs. He'd be the same height/weight than Q.Hughes.

Pretty sure with some muscle mass he won't lose speed but could gain a bit by creating more power.

I love the kid already and he's only 20. Not all guys are physically mature at 20 let alone 18.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Fair enough. I only saw the third period so I am not privvy to what many saw.

Yeah, Domi just kinda came in and cross-check shoved (not really forceable, more just late and after it was expected) him into Dobes.

Reaves tried to smash Hutson twice and ate boards.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
I didn't think that really warranted anything.. Domi took a stupid penalty like he always does.
One of our defenseman had a chance to blow him up coming out of the box after (he got a bit of a sui pass) but didn't take the chance which I found pretty disappointing. Gotta nip that kind of stuff in the bud when you have the chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad