Lane Hutson Burgeoning Star Watch

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
It is embrassing for a man over the age of 12 says "delulu"

You seem to be confused about what an effective player is...

Him only going to the hashmark in this instance instead of the corner is your takeaway from this post?

This is embarrassing.

You're literally highlighting a video of someone throwing the puck on net and claiming it's something completely different. I'd rather use a word you don't like than highlight my need for anti psychotics in front of a public audience.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
They do not in fact show that.

I'm not the one who brought up xG% through a 5 game sample. Just pointing out that if you did want to use those numbers, they'd suggest that Hutson has been pretty good.

Relative to his terrible team... it doesn't mean he's been good.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
You're literally highlighting a video of someone throwing the puck on net and claiming it's something completely different. I'd rather use a word you don't like than highlight my need for anti psychotics in front of a public audience.
Throwing the puck at the net from the half wall and having it blocked is obviously the exact same thing as skating it into the corner and turning it over, don't you know?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017

He threw it on the defender's stick when he ran out of room after doing nothing.

The highlights of him are a lot of the same, skating a lot, and doing nothing.

Use whatever words you want, I am not here to police it.

I can still point out when you are speaking and acting like a child, this post is another example.

Throwing the puck at the net from the half wall and having it blocked is obviously the exact same thing as skating it into the corner and turning it over, don't you know?

Latch on to the 2 meters of difference from the corner to the half-wall if it makes you feel better, but this is a normal play from him, and somehow he is getting hype because he does a lot of head fakes.

This is a normal result, skate to open ice, turn it over.

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
i have not said a single thing about hutson and his game. i only talked about the perception of habs fans.
So just call it what it is, you’re just here bashing Habs fans, none of whom have made the ridiculous claims that you’ve posted this far.

He’s an exciting young player. We don’t have a lot of those playing on the roster (unfortunately). Nobody thinks he’s Bobby Orr, or whomever. He’s Lane Hutson. We’re happy to have him. We hope he wins the Calder, but we hope that about any of our rookies. Seems like you’re just here trolling to antagonize.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
He threw it on the defender's stick when he ran out of room after doing nothing.

The highlights of him are a lot of the same, skating a lot, and doing nothing.

Use whatever words you want, I am not here to police it.

I can still point out when you are speaking and acting like a child, this post is another example.

Latch on to the 2 meters of difference from the corner to the half-wall if it makes you feel better, but this is a normal play from him, and somehow he is getting hype because he does a lot of head fakes.

This is a normal result, skate to open ice, turn it over.
You were put down, in the future please refrain from discussing subjects you have no education in

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
What a shocker , the guy who's username is notbiased is indeed , incredibly biased!

He could have just called it a turnover instead of doubling down on his whole going in the corner doing nothing shtick

Reactions: overlords

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad