Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] F Warren Foegele signs with the Kings (3 years, $3.5M AAV)

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Wow, a member of a message board since 2007! You can call people noob all day and look super cool doing it !!

That whole Mikey thing bothers me more than it should too.

Really i wonder why Oils fans are so salty when it should be, at least in principal, the Kings fans that should be salty? 🤔

Regardless, I'm enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: shuchukfan

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
There's not one person who watched Draisaitl play against the Panthers and said "damn this guy stands out".
Drai had a poor finals for sure, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying the argument that he's a product of McDavid is completely false. Especially considering that there have been large sample sizes of him outperforming McDavid (2017 and 2023 playoffs).

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Manitoba
Why does it matter? He's pretty much trash for the Kings. I dont know what you're watching but Arviddson has always been an ineffective midget in the playoffs.

If I go by your logic then I think the Oilers should reconsider Draisaitl's and Hyman's future with the oilers considering the fact none of those guys can step up when McDavid isn't on the sheet.

Draisaitl realistically (I watch him the most in the playoffs year after year as you said). Always ineffective by himself and his entire career is built on the back of McDavid. Hyman is the biggest benefactor of the McDavid effect. Honestly you guys might as well trade Draisaitl. Way too expensive for a guy whos entire production relies on another man drawing 3 people to him. Might as well just get toffoli and put him near the dot on the PP and get the same production.
Yikes.

Some of your takes are beyond bad.

Reactions: nturn06

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Why is this thread still going.

This isn’t even the worst move Blake has made this calendar year. It’s a non issue. Maybe a hair rich, maybe a hair long, but it’s a solid hockey player.

I’ll hear all the shit talking about the Edmundson contract, because it’s completely warranted, but this is a nothing burger.

Summer is here.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023

This isn’t even the worst move Blake has made this calendar year. It’s a non issue. Maybe a hair rich, maybe a hair long, but it’s a solid hockey player.

I’ll hear all the shit talking about the Edmundson contract, because it’s completely warranted, but this is a nothing burger.

Summer is here.
Just Oiler fans trying to Canadasplain how, ackshually they know who our best players are better than we do and that we are in love with the Edmundson contract or something. Just the usual bs.

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
Why does it matter? He's pretty much trash for the Kings. I dont know what you're watching but Arviddson has always been an ineffective midget in the playoffs.

If I go by your logic then I think the Oilers should reconsider Draisaitl's and Hyman's future with the oilers considering the fact none of those guys can step up when McDavid isn't on the sheet.

Draisaitl realistically (I watch him the most in the playoffs year after year as you said). Always ineffective by himself and his entire career is built on the back of McDavid. Hyman is the biggest benefactor of the McDavid effect. Honestly you guys might as well trade Draisaitl. Way too expensive for a guy whos entire production relies on another man drawing 3 people to him. Might as well just get toffoli and put him near the dot on the PP and get the same production.

Your post is so cringeworthy and not based on any fact.

1) Your "ineffective midget" is 2nd in LA's playoff points in the past two years (he was injured and did not play in 2022)

2) Your warmed over trash argument about Draisaitl is laughable. You are talking about the THIRD FASTEST PLAYER IN HISTORY to get to 100 playoff points. He's riding McDavid's coattails yet he WAS FASTER to 100 points than McDavid???

3) Your point about "watching him the most"... also elicited a chuckle... you do realize that after we beat LA in each of the last three years, we continued to play.an additional SIX playoff series that LA was not involved in? Perhaps you stopped watching because your hot take has no basis in reality.

4) Hyman's $10M scoring pace is very definitely a product of McDavid. Wow, you got me there! Thankfully we are paying him $5M like the 50-60 point winger that he actually is.

Anyway, you've shown yourself to have zero credibility in your arguments.... Good Day to you sir!

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

Summer is here.
Well said my dumpster diving friend

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I don't understand the Kings. Blake seems to think depth wins championships and it's important but four really good third lines three great bottom pairs and middling goaltending gets you in fourteenth overall purgatory.
You and everyone else with a fully functional brain see that.
Our upper management apparently had a lobotomy and is somehow enamored by Luc and only see Luc the player, not Luc the front office failure

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I don't understand the Kings. Blake seems to think depth wins championships and it's important but four really good third lines three great bottom pairs and middling goaltending gets you in fourteenth overall purgatory.
We don't have an organization here, we have a fraternity.

When your #1c and #1d are both aging out at the same time it's trouble. Both are still quality players, but it is more than fair to state that they are both in the bottom third of top line players in their positions.

The depth brought in to mitigate their declining prominence also served to roadblock the quality picks made during the rebuild. The frat guys running the developmental team believe in dues paying that far too often results in top prospects forced to play in roles that do not suit their strengths - which in turn hurt their current chances by having a poorly constructed roster with loose change rolling around in the bottom six.

It's such a poor plan doubled by constantly shooting themselves in the foot with the Kovalchuk/Dubois/Petersen disasters.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Salty? Holy Christ bubby you’re misreading how many f***s we give as badly as you’re mangling the King’s English.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad