Speculation: Laine on the move again? (Mod warning OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Rather package those 4 1sts and go after Eichel and try to get someone who can actually draw attention away from Laine.

Seems like bad asset management unless someone massively overpays.. I mean you always listen to know what the market is like. But I highly doubt he's moved with such a young and inexperienced team. Package those firsts and make some moves to add to the team.

Reactions: Viqsi

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Rather package those 4 1sts and go after Eichel and try to get someone who can actually draw attention away from Laine.

Seems like bad asset management unless someone massively overpays.. I mean you always listen to know what the market is like. But I highly doubt he's moved with such a young and inexperienced team. Package those firsts and make some moves to add to the team.

you saying Eichel+Torts = match made in heaven? ;)

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I'm saying find a new coach and go into next season with an entirely new identity.
who the heck owns cbj ? jarmo butchered the team 2 years ago when he could have got 1st for bobby and panarin , while also wasted assets for duchene and nyquist .when it was obvious trying to get out of the east that season was impossible against like tbay-wash-pitt-bos . then he blew the anderson/domi trade . the laine trade . and originallythe torts hiring . you poor cbj fans

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I’m a Florida fan: I would love him but right now we could only do a four quarters for a dollar trade which doesn’t make sense.

I wonder if the Devils would offer up Nico/Hughes for him? That could be a decent combination actually

Reactions: OldGoaltender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad