Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Kings are expected to be a playoff team, we controlled the play 5v5 most of the game,

We did that down a top 4 D for most of the game, an without Greig. Not bad.
Yes, this isn’t mentioned enough. We fought back after getting down 2 goals twice in this game. Several forwards who have been quiet got their game going.

We have 2 wins in three games. And the wins were against strong teams. There’s things that can improve, but so far, that’s a decent result.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
When does Dorion come on... You could sell a lot of Dog Shit before that game.

1729007305107.gif

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Get espn+
I'm international and I can tell you, it is by far the best sports streaming available. Never miss,a game, sometimes with broadcast choice (I prefer tge non-sens broadcast). You'll find ice hockey right after table tennis. It's good for pretty much any live sporting broadcast.
You'll need a VPN to use it in Canada but it's still cheaper than Canadian streaming options. The service is also 100x better.
I just mean I can't go to the games in person. I can watch all the games on Sportsnet+

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Analysis can consist of looking for something else to blame on the most popular scapegoat at times. Often there’s little expertise that goes into it, especially on social media.

The twitter account that posted the vid/analysis (everydaysens) loooooooves Chabot. Does not treat him like a scapegoat at all. That's the first time I've ever seen that account criticize him.

Just goes to show how frequent Chabot's shots from the corner are becoming if even his biggest defender on twitter is calling him out on it.

Reactions: Alex1234

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Analysis can consist of looking for something else to blame on the most popular scapegoat at times. Often there’s little expertise that goes into it, especially on social media.
Yeah, perhaps analysis was too vague a word.

The twitter account that posted the vid/analysis (everydaysens) loooooooves Chabot. Does not treat him like a scapegoat at all. That's the first time I've ever seen that account criticize him.

Just goes to show how frequent Chabot's shots from the corner are becoming if even his biggest defender on twitter is calling him out on it.
It was a waste of a post. Post when Chabot legit stands there in the offensive zone and doesn't come back and causes a goal. Don't criticize when he actually makes the effort to take the third man coming back, while making a very standard play in the offensive zone for net drivers - to which, there weren't any.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
When does Dorion come on... You could sell a lot of Dog Shit before that game.

Pierre Dorion night is later in the year. As part of the promotion, the concessions will not issue correct change. So if you want a $10 popcorn and only have a $20, you have to give them the $20.

For some reason, they are giving out Hamonic bobbleheads that night.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019

My post was a general comment. It wasn’t aimed at that twitter account, or Chabot. Lots of opinions on the Internet, not all (an understatement) of which are correct. People love to "pile on" something negative, especially on social media. Again, this comment is general in nature.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019

It was a waste of a post. Post when Chabot legit stands there in the offensive zone and doesn't come back and causes a goal. Don't criticize when he actually makes the effort to take the third man coming back, while making a very standard play in the offensive zone for net drivers - to which, there weren't any.
Yes, I was just picking up on your theme that the analysis (or whatever other term might be used) may not be correct.

Last edited:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Pierre Dorion night is later in the year. As part of the promotion, the concessions will not issue correct change. So if you want a $10 popcorn and only have a $20, you have to give them the $20.

For some reason, they are giving out Hamonic bobbleheads that night.
The concessions also will not disclose there's salmonella in the food they're selling. But you will get a 2nd round pick for free.

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016

I'm sorry, but take a look below at the shot Chabot took. It directly led to an LA breakout, rush chance and disallowed goal.

I don't know in what universe that decision making doesn't deserve criticism (again, forget the backcheck - just the shot selection).

Screenshot 2024-10-15 2.27.11 PM.png

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I'm sorry, but take a look below at the shot Chabot took. It directly led to an LA breakout, rush chance and disallowed goal.

I don't know in what universe that decision making doesn't deserve criticism (again, forget the backcheck - just the shot selection).

View attachment 916985
this is really not that bad

I thought Chabot looked alright. He has had some iffy moments but I think he is improving each game. I am mostly worred about the puck skills of the bottom pair so they aren't getting stuck in their zone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad