Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Kings are expected to be a playoff team, we controlled the play 5v5 most of the game,

We did that down a top 4 D for most of the game, an without Greig. Not bad.
Yes, this isn’t mentioned enough. We fought back after getting down 2 goals twice in this game. Several forwards who have been quiet got their game going.

We have 2 wins in three games. And the wins were against strong teams. There’s things that can improve, but so far, that’s a decent result.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
It's also that Chabot got back into position and the video analysis still blames him.
Analysis can consist of looking for something else to blame on the most popular scapegoat at times. Often there’s little expertise that goes into it, especially on social media.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
When does Dorion come on... You could sell a lot of Dog Shit before that game.

1729007305107.gif

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Get espn+
I'm international and I can tell you, it is by far the best sports streaming available. Never miss,a game, sometimes with broadcast choice (I prefer tge non-sens broadcast). You'll find ice hockey right after table tennis. It's good for pretty much any live sporting broadcast.
You'll need a VPN to use it in Canada but it's still cheaper than Canadian streaming options. The service is also 100x better.
I just mean I can't go to the games in person. I can watch all the games on Sportsnet+

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad