Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

You know I’m a huge Mykel Williams fan, but this is again a guy you have to have a plan for in order to maximize. Last year, he played 162 Snap as an IDL, 148 as an EDGE with his hand down, and 54 standing up.

He’s young, he’s got NFL size, he’s got all the athletcisim in the world, and he’s a plus run defender which these guys almost never are. But he needs a ton of pass rush refinement. I had him as a top 5 guy coming into the year, so I probably still have him there. Some very smart people had him 1OA(Tice, Reid). But I was baking in some development this year and he hasn’t been healthy yet. It’s just so weird to me to have him as a riser.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
You know I’m a huge Mykel Williams fan, but this is again a guy you have to have a plan for in order to maximize. Last year, he played 162 Snap as an IDL, 148 as an EDGE with his hand down, and 54 standing up.

He’s young, he’s got NFL size, he’s got all the athletcisim in the world, and he’s a plus run defender which these guys almost never are. But he needs a ton of pass rush refinement. I had him as a top 5 guy coming into the year, so I probably still have him there. Some very smart people had him 1OA(Tice, Reid). But I was baking in some development this year and he hasn’t been healthy yet. It’s just so weird to me to have him as a riser.
Oops meant Cameron Williams

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad