Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I need a better replay on that 2nd LA goal before blaming Forsberg. 1st LA goal was los to high and a great shot.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
There was zero pressure on him.

All he had to do is back up with the puck and maintain possession.

Instead he just handed the puck back to the opposition.

Oilers of the 80s were good for that...have a change while one guy held onto the puck, then pass up to the fresh player off the bench. Was fun to see. Don't see it happen much these days, just dump and change.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
You could see the bias building up against Chabot. Read some comments about his shot at the end of PP, then I see the action and there was a Kings stick in there...

Time to throw back my famous " Who could have seen it coming?™ "

It's not bias against Chabot, it's multiple seasons of him playing subpar hockey. There might have been a stick which got in the way of his shot, but this doesn't mean he hasn't been the muffin man out there for years now.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How about Jacques Martin, Bowness and Steve Staios, does their decision to select Green get the benefit of the doubt?
Who the f*** is Steve staios lol. Hired himself as GM his owner is his friend.

Bowness was AGM during terrible years.

We don’t know how much Jacques wanted green.

But. Travis green has them playing very well in the first period here. Let’s see where this goes.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Gaudette only played 3 mins that period, no pk or pp time. Not sure he will work out on the 4th line if Green doesnt use him

I feel like Green wanted to reward Gaudette for his pre-season but deep down he knows Gaudette is not a 4th line player and it won't work out.

Reactions: SensFactor

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I feel like Green wanted to reward Gaudette for his pre-season but deep down he knows Gaudette is not a 4th line player and it won't work out.
Happens every year across the league

Let’s see if green an eliminate the second period woes that DJ had. Jacques had us playing really good second period hockey.

JBD better be ready to fill in
Ohhhhh boy.

Shattenkirk come on down.

Reactions: BigRig4

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It's not bias against Chabot, it's multiple seasons of him playing subpar hockey. There might have been a stick which got in the way of his shot, but this doesn't mean he hasn't been the muffin man out there for years now.

Well, I was talking about one single play... which confirms the bias.

I know Chabot hasn't been the same the last 2 seasons (he was playing elite hockey in 2021-22) but like it was for Stu last year, it has a lot to do with injuries and also having been stuck in this mess of organization. It's not easy to play on a bad team for years and years, it takes its toll.

If this team keeps doing the same thing, I am good for trading everybody except Sanderson, Stutzle, Tkachuk, Pinto, Greig and Yakemchuk. If this team doesn't progress substantially this season (playoffs or not), we need to RETOOL

Shattenkirk come on down.

That would be a smart signing.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Not a Forsberg fan but can't really blame the 1st one (PPG) on him ; no one covered Fiala in the slot. The 2nd one changed direction off Lewis's body right in front of him.

Sens not much puck luck had a big edge in play in the 1st. Now they have to stick with it something they have yet to do.

Claire giving warm welcomes to new players coming in could convince a couple UFAs to come our way.

Reactions: GCK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad