Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I could feel that PP goal by the Kings coming. Jensen not clearing, then Giroux not able to dump it far for clean changes... Forsberg not confident... it was obviously coming

Too bad we had a good start and now we are trailing by 2. Edit : Thanks Jake to make it 2-1

Important game, maybe not so much for the Sens but for me. If they show themselves to truly be the team that frustrated me on Saturday night…. Well, that means I’m going to have to find something else to entertain me for the next 6 months.

Well, with how the last 7 seasons went and with zero playoff action, I have been able to catch up in movies a little bit. I had never seen Killer Klowns from Outer Space for example, lol

I still don't understand why Gregor is on the 2nd line.

My lineup would be :

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson
Greig - Norris - Giroux
Perron - Pinto - Amadio
Gregor - Jenik - Gaudette

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Remove

Remove these two and roster has no legit elite offense or defense player. Tkachuk , giroux, norris, batherson all look like 2nd/3rd line players or worse cause suck defensively right now
Brady has primary assists on 4 of the 6 goals the Senators have scored this season.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
don’t know they saw something in pre scout but feels like they are forcing way too much to the high slot.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Tkachuk - Pinto - Batherson
Perron - Stutzle - Amadio
Greig - Norris - Giroux
Gregor - Jenik - Cousins
MacEwen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad