Confirmed with Link: Kunin re-signed (1 year, $2.75M)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
As long as his ass is stapled to the 4th line I'm fine with it. If at any point short of "like 6 other guys are all hurt" we see him on the wing of Smith or Celebrini I will explode in a violent rage.

I think you may have just guaranteed 82 games of Smith - Celebrini - Kunin as our top line. Frankly, you know better and shouldn’t have brought this Juju on us all.

Thanks, Obama.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Of course Hodge made this thread lmao

Regarding the signing, whatever...they don't need the cap space and it's only for one year, so might as well keep him for locker room vibes

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Let’s be honest, $2.75 x one year is just about as ideal as a Kunin contract could be. One more year to show if he’s actually a useful NHLer. If he is, then you can punt him at the deadline, and if not, you punt him next summer.
And hopefully his mobility is improved being one added offseason on from his ACL surgery. It's not like he was the most agile player ever, and I think the loss of a step did make it even harder for him out there (especially since he's also not the highest hockey IQ guy).

Okay, I tried to be nice, but I feel like that ended up going a different direction than planned, lol. But if he does improve I feel like that contract could definitely be moved for like a 4th at the deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad