Value of: Kravtsov for Iafallo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Kravtsov + Lundkvist/Jones for Turcotte

We are still on the wrong side of the positioning.

If the winger would be on Lundkvist/Jones level and the defender on Kravtsov level,
we would easily have something to talk about.

The Kings only need is a goal scoring winger, our defense looks more and more solid every day

Reactions: KingTech

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
For whatev reason, Buch got sold cheap.

I can help you out here.
You only get what someone else is willing to offer, regardless of what the item might be worth.
Same applies to Kravtsov
There are not many GM's who would be willing to trade back massive value for someone who doesn't make the Rangers team

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
I can help you out here.
You only get what someone else is willing to offer, regardless of what the item might be worth.
Same applies to Kravtsov
There are not many GM's who would be willing to trade back massive value for someone who doesn't make the Rangers team

Underline is true
bold is not

there are extenuating circumstances
if no waiver aspect, he makes the team
your assertion suggested he didn't make it cause he wasn't talented enuf to perform high enough
that is false

it is also true that as I noted, this time of season, we are still seeing rosters get settled.
Need to wait 2-3 wks for that to settle, THEN deal Strome/Hajek = a slot.
Once there is a slot,
Krav will play and perform
and his price will go up or down based on THAT production.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Underline is true
bold is not

there are extenuating circumstances
if no waiver aspect, he makes the team
your assertion suggested he didn't make it cause he wasn't talented enuf to perform high enough
that is false

it is also true that as I noted, this time of season, we are still seeing rosters get settled.
Need to wait 2-3 wks for that to settle, THEN deal Strome/Hajek = a slot.
Once there is a slot,
Krav will play and perform
and his price will go up or down based on THAT production.
Why not deal Strome at the draft when value was highest? The Rangers are down on him and are allowing him to seek a trade, that doesn't sound like roster settling. A team could easily say, it's a numbers game and we will have you up in a month but yet they, again, are letting him seek a trade. If they could snag Kupari, that would be a coup.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Why not deal Strome at the draft when value was highest? The Rangers are down on him and are allowing him to seek a trade, that doesn't sound like roster settling. A team could easily say, it's a numbers game and we will have you up in a month but yet they, again, are letting him seek a trade. If they could snag Kupari, that would be a coup.

1. Why not Strome at the draft.
I wanted Strome dealt last yr not the idiot approach to make a failed, hopeless playoff push that a blind man could see would come up short. That would have given us more assets.
Ok that was when things were fully settled and everyone knew who was making a run into POs. More recently, rosters have been updated. Guys came and went. Until that process fully finishes, GMs are in a holding, tinker only package.
Like I said, 2-3 wks into the season and for rosters to settle and another 2-3 wks, that is min it will take to make a good deal, and I prefer unless I get enuf up front for Kravtsov now, Rangers deal Strome, which is inevitable NY cannot afford going forward, and create a spot for Krav. Then let him show what he can do NHL level, improve his game, play him w/top 6 to max his value, THEN you deal him.

You are continuing to push for NY sell this guy on the cheap.
That is unacceptable, does not work for us.

No harm in people talking to gauge perceived present value/top dollar, or if they will go still higher if K returns and plays for NYR and demonstrates he is worth more, how high THEN will they go.

Rangers may be "down on him" and they have only themselves to blame b'c it is a 2 way street and this kid, while he could have been better about it too, does have a legit beef.

However there is a dif betw being down on him re: attitude [again in response to mgmt] or that aspect and on the other hand his 9OA talent. We are not down on his talent.
That package is available and people will not have to overpay, but they are not getting that cheap.
And again, just b'c he is available does NOT mean NY is forced to deal him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad