Value of: Kravtsov for Iafallo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
He wasn't sent down because he isn't talented. The guy can be a 30 goal scorer in the right scenario. LAK fans thinking Iafallo is worthy enough to be traded for a 9th ovr is true delusion. I don't care how much you love your 3rd line player, he isn't worth it for f***ing Kravtsov. No sir.

Not a big fan of Iafallo myself.

But i somehow have trouble to imagine the Rangers GM conversation.

Coach: We have a 30 goal scoring winger here, exactly what every other team is looking for and our team has trouble scoring

GM: hmm.... just tell him he can look for trades, we don't need him

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
Iafallo had a pretty dominant game last night. Single-handedly muscled that first goal with a check, takeaway, and pass. Looked in every way like a true first-line NHL player.

Meanwhile, Mr. Whathisname career 2-goal scorer is playing X-box.

Yeah, we aight. Thanks.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
He wasn't sent down because he isn't talented. The guy can be a 30 goal scorer in the right scenario. LAK fans thinking Iafallo is worthy enough to be traded for a 9th ovr is true delusion. I don't care how much you love your 3rd line player, he isn't worth it for f***ing Kravtsov. No sir.

Iafallo has just 2 fewer points than Kreider over the past two years and is a much, much better defensive player while making $2.5 million less per year.

You have no idea what you are aggressively talking about.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Not a big fan of Iafallo myself.

But i somehow have trouble to imagine the Rangers GM conversation.

Coach: We have a 30 goal scoring winger here, exactly what every other team is looking for and our team has trouble scoring

GM: hmm.... just tell him he can look for trades, we don't need him

It is quite possible that NYR's coach prefers knuckle draggers in the bottom 6 & has Panarin, Kreider, Lafrenier, Kakko already.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
Iafallo has just 2 fewer points than Kreider over the past two years and is a much, much better defensive player while making $2.5 million less per year.

You have no idea what you are aggressively talking about.
And would anyone give up a 9th OVR who's making NOTHING against the cap with a shitload of potential for a Kreider? NOPE

You want our 21 year old young buck? Give up a 21 year old CENTER young buck

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
And would anyone give up a 9th OVR who's making NOTHING against the cap with a shitload of potential for a Kreider? NOPE

youre gonna be sadly disappointed when he gets traded
think more around what andersson got

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary

Jared Anderson-Dolan is something i would give up for Kravtsov

Reactions: FSL KINGS

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

He’s refusing assignment. His value is affected a lot by that. No team is going to give a return that is equal to his value if this weren’t happening, because it is happening

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
He’s refusing assignment. His value is affected a lot by that. No team is going to give a return that is equal to his value if this weren’t happening, because it is happening

you're right
fortunately, his refusing assignment is embarassing and a problem, but it disappears if we get him back to Rangers in 2ish wks

again, move Strome, Hajek

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Didn’t we do this every other week last season
The trades were always La getting a defenseman and nyr getting high end center prospects. I can't recall one trade offer for la getting a winger.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
youre gonna be sadly disappointed when he gets traded
think more around what andersson got
Nah anyone saying that clearly doesn't understand intrinsic value. Kravtsov has and always will have more potential than Lias. Andersson was a C who failed from the get-go. Kravtsov is a shifty winger who can pot 30 goals given the right climate and marination.

Don't be surprised when he's involved in a larger deal for a forward to the Rangers

Reactions: bernmeister

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Nah anyone saying that clearly doesn't understand intrinsic value. Kravtsov has and always will have more potential than Lias. Andersson was a C who failed from the get-go. Kravtsov is a shifty winger who can pot 30 goals given the right climate and marination.

Don't be surprised when he's involved in a larger deal for a forward to the Rangers

I hope for your sake you're right, but that trade won't be with LA. The best player you might net for Kravtsov is probably Adrian Kempe.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

Yes, 100%, except to add that Krav does have C potential.

I hope for your sake you're right, but that trade won't be with LA. The best player you might net for Kravtsov is probably Adrian Kempe.

That's fine.
He's the best you can/will offer and we can do better elssewhere.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
again wrong x 2
whether or not Hajek is dime a dozen, NYR don't want to give him away for free
discounted, yes
free no
this is a guy who actually was lights out as advertised 4 games, then had shoulder separation or similar and you wouldn't think that would be catastrophic but since then, coupled w/fact Rangers screwed up his return, he has not returned to that high form.

also wrong on pt of no return
this is an unnecessary wound that could have been avoided
it will leave a scar at least in short term
but in 2 ish wks, w/rosters settled
Hajek will find a home/Strome will be dealt
K will be called up
and this will be over
Then why let him seek a trade?

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
What would a Krav+ Jones package bring back from the Kings?
Would that be enough to pry loose one of their young C prospects?

Sadly the proposal is reversed.

If it would be top winger and lower value d-men with upside you would get lot's of interest.
Top d with questionable winger won't cut it, i'm afraid.

But let's define young C prospects first, we have tons after Byfield, Turcotte and Kupari

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
What would a Krav+ Jones package bring back from the Kings?
Would that be enough to pry loose one of their young C prospects?

LA doesn't really have room for Jones. They already have Mikey Anderson and Tobias Bjornfot in the NHL and guys like Spence, Grans, Clarke, and Faber looking like they have a very real shot at the NHL sooner than later. Not to mention all of their actual NHL defensemen (Doughty, Roy, Walker, Edler).

If LA isn't getting a #1 LHD prospect, they're not going to trade Turcotte. Byfield isn't being traded period. There are a lot of other center prospects of course — Kupari, Vilardi (not a prospect anymore though I suppose), Anderson-Dolan, Madden (probably a winger), Helenius, Pinelli. Something around Kravtsov and Kupari seems to make the most sense for LA, but if the hope is that you're going to get Turcotte or Byfield for Kravtsov, I'd say no thanks. LA isn't looking to make 2-for-1 deals in which they're trading one great piece for two very good pieces.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
We heard that awfully lot lately until the Buch trade went off

For whatev reason, Buch got sold cheap.
The fact that it was mentioned here that at different points EDM offered one year the pick that become Broberg and last yr a similar slot value is proof I was right, and instead of trying to milk a likely short playoff run out of it, Rangers should have looked big picture made THAT trade.

Had we traded Buch early, and had idiot Quinn actually given him decent mins and not 4th line Fs [in other words, if gave this to guy what we gave the bum Lias A who didn't deserve it, he might well have solidified a place, and coupled w/moving Strome like I said, we would not have this debacle].

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
LA doesn't really have room for Jones. They already have Mikey Anderson and Tobias Bjornfot in the NHL and guys like Spence, Grans, Clarke, and Faber looking like they have a very real shot at the NHL sooner than later. Not to mention all of their actual NHL defensemen (Doughty, Roy, Walker, Edler).

If LA isn't getting a #1 LHD prospect, they're not going to trade Turcotte. Byfield isn't being traded period. There are a lot of other center prospects of course — Kupari, Vilardi (not a prospect anymore though I suppose), Anderson-Dolan, Madden (probably a winger), Helenius, Pinelli. Something around Kravtsov and Kupari seems to make the most sense for LA, but if the hope is that you're going to get Turcotte or Byfield for Kravtsov, I'd say no thanks. LA isn't looking to make 2-for-1 deals in which they're trading one great piece for two very good pieces.

Obv neither NY or LA wants to dilute assets on a return, we should all hold atm.
NY should only deal Krav now if the return now is good
if not, they should make a spot, have him back, and up his value.
Then get even more in return.

Krav should not be peddled for less to anyone including Kings

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Then why let him seek a trade?

IF there is a good enuf return on the table now, they should take it now, and if letting his agent find out what is there, that is no harm no foul.

If not, like I said
deal Strome [which we have to do anyone, cannot afford going forward]
make roster spot
play Krav
up his value
then deal him for even more.

I understand people are looking for an opportunity to buy cheap.
Those situations do happen, but this is not that --- not yet, any way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad