Confirmed with Link: Kovacevic Traded to the Devils for 2026 4th Round pick (Highest of the three 4th Rounders the Devils own)

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Oh right. He had nothing to do with us not being scored on... despite being the only, basically, full-time player who had a positive +/- over 2 years with a massive amount of defensive zone starts.

Makes sense.
Bro Kovacevic was waiver fodder before we got him, and he's waiver fodder now.

He might be the difference between us finishing 29th and us finishing 28th, but that's about it.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Bro Kovacevic was waiver fodder before we got him, and he's waiver fodder now.

He might be the difference between us finishing 29th and us finishing 28th, but that's about it.
Literally was traded and playing good minutes through 3 games. If you're going to respond to me - stop lying.

****ing again with the Kovacevic?

he was good in his role but like ... come on
You can ignore a thread if you want. Need a tutorial?

• Haha
Reactions: Andrei79 and G0bias

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Imagine complaining about someone posting an opinion on a hockey forum... the same very thing you do.

Let's just hope Struble can get healthy and have a great season at RD while we wait for Mailloux at the latest next year and Reinbacher and Bogdan at the latest in two years.

Reactions: Natey

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Please..

This is the thread right now:
VOsLsq.gif

Just let it die.. it's in agony..

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
Reading this thread I felt nostalgia. I lived in Mazatlan for half a year in the 2000s and I had a habit of eating fresh seafood on the beach.

My go to meal was a Modelo (equivalent to corona) with a shrimp ceviche (as in kovaceviche).

Good times.

Now I'm hungry.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad