: 72.4 vs 75.4

1728718673902.gif

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Omg. Lessssgooo

I expect us to be rusty tho. Hope to hang in there by the 3rd and then hopefully our guys would have their legs under them. Not dure that's how it works tho

FlyingV09

Jun 15, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Washington plays their first game today as well.

I’m not sure condensing the already condensed schedule(4 Nations Cup) bodes well for our typically injury riddled Ducks. I’m too lazy to look it up but it sure feels like we get the shaft when it comes to scheduling year after year. Personally I think the teams that travel more miles should see a better schedule.

Oh well….Go Ducks!

Reactions: Kalv

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I think the Ducks have only started the season in Anaheim 3 times? 4 times? In 30-whatever years.
Last two years NHL is probably like “just be happy youre starting your season in your home time zone.” 2 years ago we started at home only to immediately go off on a long east coast road swing.

With that said, I’m genuinely more interested in seeing how this year’s team does than I’ve been in a long time. Just really hope for once the injuries don’t take all the fun out of it right away and prevent guys from having big years.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Last two years NHL is probably like “just be happy youre starting your season in your home time zone.” 2 years ago we started at home only to immediately go off on a long east coast road swing.

With that said, I’m genuinely more interested in seeing how this year’s team does than I’ve been in a long time. Just really hope for once the injuries don’t take all the fun out of it right away and prevent guys from having big years.
More interested and more apprehensive.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Apprehensive
Hope is a helluva drug
Let’s go Ducks
Finally go time.
Now don’t fall off the bike and bang your knee young ones we need you healthy

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
"The excitement in the room speaks for itself," Ducks captain Radko Gudas said. "We have a young group that wants to prove itself so I'm excited we have a pair of division battles to get started right away.

"Our training camp has been good. We put in a lot of work. Now we're excited to beat up on someone else for a change."

"We've got to play like we did in training camp, get off to a good start," head coach Greg Cronin said. "Most of the games I thought we did a good job with that. We had good structure early and good pace to the way we played."

I like the steps we've been taking and the progress since the end of last year," Gudas said. "I think we are way better now than we were at this time last year. It's a great step for us, especially from the young guys who have improved and are more confident this year."

"It was a better camp this year," Cronin said. "From our experience last year, it was more organized and the players were more familiar with what the expectations were. When you have that familiarity, everything goes quicker."

"[Brian Dumoulin] brings a lot of poise and a lot of experience," Gudas said. "We needed that, a presence to help calm each other down...We're trying to get pucks to our centers and wingers earlier and with more confidence so we can make more plays and get out of the zone."

"It's very tough to lose a guy like Gibby," Gudas said. "We're hoping for the best recovery. He's one of the best goalies in the league so it's a big hurdle for us at the start, but Dosty has been there for us whenever we needed him. He proved last year he can play big games. All the guys have a lot of confidence in him."

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
"The excitement in the room speaks for itself," Ducks captain Radko Gudas said. "We have a young group that wants to prove itself so I'm excited we have a pair of division battles to get started right away.

"Our training camp has been good. We put in a lot of work. Now we're excited to beat up on someone else for a change."

"We've got to play like we did in training camp, get off to a good start," head coach Greg Cronin said. "Most of the games I thought we did a good job with that. We had good structure early and good pace to the way we played."

I like the steps we've been taking and the progress since the end of last year," Gudas said. "I think we are way better now than we were at this time last year. It's a great step for us, especially from the young guys who have improved and are more confident this year."

"It was a better camp this year," Cronin said. "From our experience last year, it was more organized and the players were more familiar with what the expectations were. When you have that familiarity, everything goes quicker."

"[Brian Dumoulin] brings a lot of poise and a lot of experience," Gudas said. "We needed that, a presence to help calm each other down...We're trying to get pucks to our centers and wingers earlier and with more confidence so we can make more plays and get out of the zone."

"It's very tough to lose a guy like Gibby," Gudas said. "We're hoping for the best recovery. He's one of the best goalies in the league so it's a big hurdle for us at the start, but Dosty has been there for us whenever we needed him. He proved last year he can play big games. All the guys have a lot of confidence in him."

I love gudas for saying this given how much gibby gets dumped on.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hopefully the zegras mctavish fabbri line can click a lot better than preseason.

Not worried bout carlsson line
And the 3rd line should run fine
2nd line needs to produce offense tho

Reactions: Kalv and lwvs84

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad