Kitchener Rangers 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LostRangers

Feb 1, 2023
This year won’t be about winning. It’ll be about the development of the young players and what we get for our vets in trade.

On a vet instigating with a rookie:

After a clean Bilecki hit, the much bigger (6’6” 226lbs) and older (‘05 born) Winegard was in the process of jumping the much smaller (6’1” 165lbs) and younger (‘08 born) if not for Bottineau intercepting him.

So there’s that.
That is why I asked why Ando was fighting a rookie. If the kid did something, or was chirping everyone, then he has it coming. If not, a 19 year old shouldn’t be instigating against a 16 year old, regardless of size.
We would have the same reaction if Wonegard had jumped Bilecki.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Might have simply been chirping in a blowout. The kid could have said the wrong thing. Andonovski sends a message.

I mean, when you have the Windsor players in the box doing the YMCA, yucking it up, tempers will flare.
Ya, if they were doing the YMCA thing in the box.......that's a bit much ( alot too much lol) and disrespects the game.

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
I think they’ll review the Dirracolo fight. Arquette did not throw any punches (did a double leg takedown). Vermeulen will be tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad