Kitchener Rangers 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ref Hannah

Jul 19, 2024
Don’t disagree with the lineup, but just wishing we had someone with a bigger offensive toolbelt to play with Romano and Lam. Guess that’s part of a rebuild pain.
I wish Lam and Romano had bigger tool belts themselves...that way we could split them up more easily.

East Avenue Bully

Jan 9, 2020
Fwiw, CRTC mandates that networks provide and pay for X amount of local programming and broadcasting. That's why you'll see most sizeable communities have a local network station with apit of volunteer/local interest shows like Lions Kiwanis bingo etc. For now, local Jr A hockey counts as local programming, I think. It's also one of the only (if not only) programming that brings in ad dollars.

Gondrex

Apr 10, 2017
Don’t disagree with the lineup, but just wishing we had someone with a bigger offensive toolbelt to play with Romano and Lam. Guess that’s part of a rebuild pain.

Yeah it would be nice to support these two talented young guys who were both Top 12 in rookie scoring among the '07's last year (Reid was in there too, and Romano caught up after an arguably slow start). Maybe Bottineau would benefit from playing with these two in the proposed trio.

Matttheleaf

Apr 18, 2019
Didn't someone say in an earlier post that they will ALL be televised? Home games, that is?
I was going to say, I thought I saw something that showed which ones will be televised and it said all home games were going to be.

OHL - Heffner Toyota Kitchener Rangers Hockey
When you go to their website it sure looks like its showing based on the times it has there.
Also when you go to the generic rogers schedule that has all their things it has the rangers game in the 7:00 timeslot.

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
IMG_7463.jpeg
Rangers appear to have EBG63 stitched on their sweaters this year.
Eugene George?

Straightshot2424

Sep 4, 2024
Maybe they can try one of recent draft picks up the line up and see if they can contribute like romano and lam did last year only way to find out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad