Kingston Frontenacs 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Yep, Moore in playing on the "top pair" with Burns, Pieniniemi with Uens and McGowan with Williamson
Interesting splitting burns and Pie up despite the recent success. Makes sense though as Moore probably needs a vet.

glad they’re keeping Williamson and McGowan together atleast.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Yep, Moore in playing on the "top pair" with Burns, Pieniniemi with Uens and McGowan with Williamson

Interesting splitting burns and Pie up despite the recent success. Makes sense though as Moore probably needs a vet.

glad they’re keeping Williamson and McGowan together atleast.
DAMN The Raccoon was right again.

I said all along they should be seperated adn everyone said the raccoon had rabies and did not know what he was saying.

I also remember saying something about this is not the year to go for it there are too many unknowns.

Yes this is going to be a good team BUT DEFINITLEY not a contender. 26 shots in a game is not going to win a lot of games especially when you give up 41.

WOW It is definitley getting HARD TO BE HUMBLE

I see the fronts as 4th at best but probably 5th if they make development moves. Wakely is not going tomake this a power team. You need a lot more than him at this stage.

Vaccari looked weak on the goals but then he faced a lot of rubber froma teamthat has a hard time scoring.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
On a different note.

There was alot made of Shane Wright and the way he was treated in Kingsotn by the coaching staff.

Remember that he was supposed to be a first pick first round pick Here is a thought.

First he went to an expansion team that touted him. BUT of the first round picks in 2022 he has the 7th NHL games.

I think it is safe to say that the teams that passed him knew what they were doing.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
DAMN The Raccoon was right again.

I said all along they should be seperated adn everyone said the raccoon had rabies and did not know what he was saying.

I also remember saying something about this is not the year to go for it there are too many unknowns.

Yes this is going to be a good team BUT DEFINITLEY not a contender. 26 shots in a game is not going to win a lot of games especially when you give up 41.

WOW It is definitley getting HARD TO BE HUMBLE

I see the fronts as 4th at best but probably 5th if they make development moves. Wakely is not going tomake this a power team. You need a lot more than him at this stage.

Vaccari looked weak on the goals but then he faced a lot of rubber froma teamthat has a hard time scoring.
So the one game they split them up they give up 41 shots - maybe that's a sign they should be kept together 😂

I wasn't totally watching but I'm pretty sure they didn't even keep with the listed pairs, I only saw Moore out there a handful of times so they rolled 5D most of the game.

Reactions: frontsfan67

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
So the one game they split them up they give up 41 shots - maybe that's a sign they should be kept together 😂

I wasn't totally watching but I'm pretty sure they didn't even keep with the listed pairs, I only saw Moore out there a handful of times so they rolled 5D most of the game.
The challenge that they have is that if you pair them up then teams only have to worry about 1 defence pairing and the rest of the players stumble. You are going to develop the yong guns ilke Milliamson Velaris and Moore better by having them playing on a pairing that they kow if they make a mistake they can be covered.

As my friend @OMG67 says you can not have rookies out there skating all over the place. You need a vet to help them.

Pie is not an offensuve dynamo he is a defending D put him with Uens who likes to play forard and let them go

Burns with Wiliamson was a good pairing last year

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
The challenge that they have is that if you pair them up then teams only have to worry about 1 defence pairing and the rest of the players stumble. You are going to develop the yong guns ilke Milliamson Velaris and Moore better by having them playing on a pairing that they kow if they make a mistake they can be covered.

As my friend @OMG67 says you can not have rookies out there skating all over the place. You need a vet to help them.

Pie is not an offensuve dynamo he is a defending D put him with Uens who likes to play forard and let them go

Burns with Wiliamson was a good pairing last year

Burns didn’t even play with Williamson last year. Burns and Schmidt played together.

Pieniemi is not an offensive threat but yet he’s 5th in dman pts in the league lol…

Keep the horrible takes coming.

Reactions: frontsfan67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad