NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Muchmusic to Canadians is what MTV was to Americans.
Nowadays, Muchmusic plays Seinfeld and the Simpsons on daily rotation.
MTV for us is Ridiculousness on a 50-hour loop, then they might play something else, And once a year they do VMA's

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh yeah, Muchmusic plays Ridiculousness as well.
That show sucks.
People in my family will sit there and watch it. I don't get it. If I wanted to watch shit like that and feel like it's cool, I'll just pull up videos of people failing at parkour

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
I never knew that. That was right before my sports watching time. Sounds like that would be awesome
You can search it on YouTube I don't think you see where it happens but they cut to him and he is in a hole up to his chest and he continues to sing

Last edited:
Reactions: GKJ

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
In Canada, we had Muchmusic which was the alternative to MTV in the States.
It wasn't until the early to mid 2000's that MTV made its way to Canada.
During my MuchMusic watching days they would do a festival called Snow Job (Yes that was the actual name) where they would bring different musical acts to a ski resort and have them perform on the mountain.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Prescott picked off again, this one by Joey Porter, Jr.

I don't know what they're doing there. I guess if they just take a shot they don't have to worry about blowing another red zone possession

• Haha
Reactions: red devil

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
During my MuchMusic watching days they would do a festival called Snow Job (Yes that was the actual name) where they would bring different musical acts to Ski resort and have them perform on the mountain.

I remember Snow Job, Muchmusic had awesome specials.
Those 'Intimate and Interactive' sets were always awesome.

No Doubt, Foo Fighters and Silverchair were one of my favourites.

Reactions: red devil

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I remember Snow Job, Muchmusic had awesome specials.
Those 'Intimate and Interactive' sets were always awesome.

No Doubt, Foo Fighters and Silverchair were one of my favourites.
I briefly did have MuchMusic when satellite TV was first introduced in like 1999, and they played Len's Steal My Sunshine, like, all the time.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I briefly did have MuchMusic when satellite TV was first introduced in like 1999, and they played Len's Steal My Sunshine, like, all the time.

That was the hot song of the summer in Canada 1999, you couldn't escape that song.
They still play it on the radio til this day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad