GDT: Kings @ Sharks STADIUM SERIES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
3HEnpBX.gif

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Think she volunteered to sing for free?

Ugh, 3 minutes of my life I'll never get out of my head.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Thank god NBC cut that **** out.

Can still hear her screeching during the stats for the 2nd period

Slick Willy*

James Hetfield is a Sharks fan isn't he? Why didn't they get him to do something?

OldGreatWestern

Aug 27, 2008
That just says everything about the NHL marketing team.

First some group of people had to decide that Melissa Etheridge would be a good idea to put up there in this game which is attempting to grab new viewers. Then this same bunch of brainiacs says, oh she wants to perform acoustic to a stadium full of people, that sounds like a great idea!

The last 10 homeless people with guitars I've seen were better than that and probably more relevant too.

They need to fire the entire marketing department for the NHL and bring in some new blood. What a joke.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Thank god NBC cut that **** out.

Can still hear her screeching during the stats for the 2nd period

Haha, I seriously applaud who ever was able to make the decision to cut to back to back commercials. Well done, save 60% of humanity.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
Lol my feed doesn't show the intermission show, I hope I can find a clip after the game to see if its as bad as you all are making it out to be.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
James Hetfield is a Sharks fan isn't he? Why didn't they get him to do something?

They even had a Metallica night at a Sharks game in the last month or so.

It's ridiculous they didn't get them to perform at this, but I hope it's because they asked for too much money and not they weren't asked.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
It was especially cringe worthy when she was noticeably trying to rev up the crowd and not getting a heightened reaction at all. Like, the crowd couldn't even force themselves to pretend to get into it.

To be honest, I actually feel for Melissa.

Slick Willy*

Lol my feed doesn't show the intermission show, I hope I can find a clip after the game to see if its as bad as you all are making it out to be.

I don't think it was as bad as some here are making it....but it's MELISSA ETHRIDGE. That in itself is offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad