GDT: Kings @ Sharks STADIUM SERIES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
This game was too important for teams to play run and gun crap or take stupid penalties. I know that's the leastern conference's idea of a "rivalry" but the Kings and Sharks know better. These 2 points were extremely important.

Because only Eastern Conference teams play run and gun or take stupid penalties.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Come on fellow Kings fans, don't kick the Sharkies when they are down, lets just keep on dancing.

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
ox·y·mo·ron /ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/ noun - a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction.

Reality check: the Sharks have been a highly competitive team for the last decade.

They have "dominated" nothing.

Yet another brilliant post.

:handclap:

Keep em coming!

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
You mean pajamas? And no, sorry I do not see a any resemblance. :shakehead

You do realize that the word is only spelled "pajamas" in American English, while most other forms of English spell the word as "pyjamas"? Correcting someone's spelling without making sure that you're 100% correct... :shakehead

And yes, I think they look like pyjamas, spelled with a y.

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
Commmmme to my window....

These outdoor games have jumped the shark. Boring game, god awful jerseys and eyesore pants, I thought Melissa was gonna take a break half way through her song to catch her breathe or cough up a hairball or something, Even Fogarty sounded off.... weird event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad