GDT: Kings @ Sharks STADIUM SERIES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Not the best of match-ups but, tomorrow shall be a nice hockey filled day.

Good kill by the Sharks there too... They're keeping this interesting.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The reason for baseball stadiums is that it's football season on Jan 1. You can never predict who will be in the playoffs..

True, but you could easily use a college stadium like Michigan (again) or Ohio State....

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
Is Doughty fat lol? I mean I'm sure he's in good shape regardless of his body fat the dude logs 30 minutes a night but he looks chunky.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Dang.. whats up with all the sticks breaking in half?

Annnnnnd back to the silly shark jaws arm motions :D

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
True, but you could easily use a college stadium like Michigan (again) or Ohio State....

Except Jan. 1 a team like Ohio State is more likely than not going to be playing in a bowl game and that hurts possible attendance.

Detroit just timed their game at Michigan Stadium well that it corresponded with Michigan football being in a down period.

Demon Eyes

Nov 29, 2014
just tuned in the game, the kings look like floating torso's, why not just go all white then the sharks won't know where they are on the ice.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
You could, but you have to get permission for the rights, sell alcohol etc. Many college stadiums aren't able to serve booze.

I doubt the permission to sell alcohol thing is still an issue at a place like the Horseshoe after the Big Ten will have hosted the Winter Classic at Michigan Stadium and is hosting a Stadium Series game at Minnesota's stadium next year.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Melissa Etheridge.....ROFL......really NHL....my gawd

Would like to see a performance that makes the crowd feel like:
happy_headbang.gif

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Except Jan. 1 a team like Ohio State is more likely than not going to be playing in a bowl game and that hurts possible attendance.

Detroit just timed their game at Michigan Stadium well that it corresponded with Michigan football being in a down period.

Ironically I'm a Michigan fan living in Columbus :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad