GDT: Kings @ Sharks STADIUM SERIES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Digging both sets of uniforms.. but the Kings look better because they don't look as close to their normal home/away unis...

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
As a habs fan I love the kings jerseys because the where's waldo jerseys are no longer the bar against which all we be compared. It looks like they are playing in white and grey snuggies.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
The LA on the pants looks dumb, too. I like the Sharks uniform simply because the Kings one is so bad. Bring back CCM? Rbk sucks. Romanuk, stop yelling!!!

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
To each their own... maybe its the more modern/up-to-times look that I'm enjoying.

I like the two toned jerseys. I wish the Kings unis had more black in them instead of the grey. I don't have a huge issue with the white pants, but I think if they had a black vertical stripe or something it would look better. Not a fan of the black border around the pants.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Must be tough to skate in bloomers. Man those unis are really ugly. Hey Lombardi, Latvia called, they want their uniforms back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad