Rumor: Kings rebranding with a new logo?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
qb-mod1-copy.jpg

Photoshop with the bottom stripe and logo made smaller. Logo is also moved down slightly.

Looks a little better IMO.
Still fugly.

Reactions: Schrute farms

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Smythe Division and Clarence Campbell trophy. Not to mention they won arguably one of the most entertaining playoff series in NHL history with a ton of eyeballs on it.

Game 7 in Toronto was peak hockey, imo. Which is why there’s obvious nostalgia with the logo and colors. These players like Doughty and Byfield (who is too young to remember those days but I’m sure he knows hockey history) love these jerseys.

I wish they would have added a little purple and/or added Los Angeles on the bottom of the jersey like they did with the purple jerseys AEG started out with. Something obviously different would have gone a long ways but again, the people making these decisions are from the Chevy logo era.
F the Chevy logo era. It never met expectations and then quickly became some of the worst seasons ever in the history of the Kings.

Reactions: SirJW

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
away (1).png

The surprising thing about the belly stripe? It actually looks pretty damn sharp on our road unis....
Strangely, I couldn't find this full body picture ANYWHERE, except for this obscure site called Uniswag. No other publishing had a full body shot of Danault like this, not even the Kings

I was wondering how the socks would break it up, and it looks great all together.

LA_Kings_Chrome3901-Edit.jpeg

Similarly, the white belly stripe isn't as bad on the home jersey when the socks are in view. It's grown on me in this light.

When talking about the thickness of the stripe, I don't think it helps that the glittery-grey tends to blend in with the white at a glance, making it appear larger than it is. But, still sleek. Good jersey.

Reactions: Omni Owl

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Honestly they could have done way f***ing worse with the design. Have ya'll seen what Utah's jersey and logos project to look like? Boring af.

Reactions: VILARGOD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad