Rumor: Kings rebranding with a new logo?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Better than the home plate logo I guess but would've liked to see some color on the new jerseys.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Well makes sense seeing that Robitaille is color blind and allegedly has leprosy. I heard he got it trying to lick an armadillo. I can’t back any of that up btw.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
that looks so shit hahahahahahahahah perfect for fanatics

is that even a unique font or is it from the stock windows pack? the ability of this org to find new and innovative ways to f*** things up is second to none
It's a unique font.

FrozenKing18

Where is my super suit?
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
GQhosj6boAAAS-D.jpg

"LA Kings Silver". I don't know guys, it looks grey to me.

Should've stuck with the chromes.

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
I grew up in the Gretzky era and the Chevy is fine with me. The home plate and the sharp crown were wack and passe. That said I do crave some purple and gold

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
So they’re the same as the old ones but very slightly different but different enough that everyone has to buy new merch now? Pretty par for the course these days. They’ve tied their brand so much to black and white that they’ll never change it back so I just hope we get some purple and gold 3rds that they’ll wear more than three or four times a year.

Honestly I consider it a small blessing that they didn’t officially change the team name to “LA” Kings. You just know some genius in the organization was advocating for that.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
You couldn't f*** it up any more than it already is and of course what do they do...Chevy had it's time why go back to a worse version. Unbelievable. I wish someone would just call them out on it. Would love to see a player straight up, yeah it sucks. Sigh.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Hopefully this is like the PLD trade and only lasts one year

Does Luc only see in black-and-white?

The logo doesn’t bother me so much, I just want to see some color in the jerseys. Use the black and white with the Chevy logo to honor the past as third jerseys. Purple and Gold jerseys the last few years have been some of the modest ever

Reactions: ru4reals

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
they are glittery and so is the logo but it's a totally different process

I personally think it looks way better than the "homeplate" era glitter
Sounds like you are saying we should expect to see the ones they wore in the playoffs this year but with the updated logo and now a black version, although maybe the logo won't be chrome but rather this silver that isn't gray?

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
I honestly don’t mind it for you guys. As a 90s kid obviously nostalgia kicking in. Might look better too depending on how the rest of the jersey is like

Dykstra

whiskey jpeg pgt
May 1, 2010
I always liked the Chevy, so I didn't see any problems with the change. The last one was so boring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad