Rumor: Kings rebranding with a new logo?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
hey waitaminute

1718860117773.jpeg

HEY ITS NEW WERE REBRANDING TO SOMETHING FRESH

really would anyone put it past the kings to be this lazy

1718860385224.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Schrute farms

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Got this from a friend. Not 100 percent if its legit.

Attachments

• IMG_2899_20240618_161927.jpg
    IMG_2899_20240618_161927.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
At lot of people think the Kings Instagram already leaked the logo on their post welcoming Kuemper back. There is an updated 90s logo with a new crown in the bottom right corner of the post.
They replied on the post saying that was the alternate logo they’ve used the past two seasons FWIW.

Reactions: Faterson

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
It's brand "new" guys. They changed the font and made the shield fatter to resemble the home plate. It is what it is, I liked the Chevy era (though I also liked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and GI Joes then too), though not as much as going back to purple and gold, but we all knew Luc is nostalgic and wanted his Chevy logo back.

If they were going Chevy, I wish they went with the alternates at least and changed the color scheme.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I feel like Luc & Blake are some super high concept comedy performance artists -- one day we'll understand and 'get it'...and see the amazing "art" they provided us that was well beyond our years. We just can't understand it right now.

Reactions: fivehole32

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
If you were reading between the lines the past couple of years, this was inevitable. They were using the chevy logo a lot and the fact that they used the alternate jersey as the road jersey in the playoffs should've been the indicator that they were heading this direction.

I'm fine with it I guess, I just want some purple to come back

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
It's basically the same logo from when I first became a fan so, yeah, I've always liked it and have no issue with them going back to it.

That said, simply going back to it with the same colors is supremely lazy. The first reverse retro was extremely lazy too but it sold like hotcakes since it was purple. The second reverse retro was gorgeous and universally praised so, once again, this organization has shot itself in the foot with something that should be easy.

If you want the Chevy logo back then okay...just toss the original color scheme on it and ditch the silver altogether.

Mindcircus

Sep 30, 2003
Santa Ana, CA
There's nothing atrocious or all that interesting about it. They 100% played it safe which can sometimes be more divisive than a huge re-design. They'll lean into purple and gold for future alternates. I just hope they don't go with shiny and glittery trim on the jerseys. Keep the look clean, please!

Reactions: yankeeking

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
that looks so shit hahahahahahahahah perfect for fanatics

is that even a unique font or is it from the stock windows pack? the ability of this org to find new and innovative ways to f*** things up is second to none
Nailed it. The font is the worst part. Derpy Derp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad