OT: Pets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
My best little buddy Teddy passed away yesterday. He was like our shadow, always following us around the house. Always chirping away as we would do things, always getting involved in the household chores whether we wanted him there or not. He would give us little head boops and a quick lick on the forehead and his little purring engine was always running even if no one was touching him. Always kept me company when we slept. Had his own little spot right beside me on the bed. It's a very sad day today. The house is very quiet. I don't think our home will ever be the same in his absence.

I'll never forget you little buddy. Rest in peace.

Teddy.jpg
Sorry for the loss of a valued family member.

Reactions: Daximus

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's been a rough day. I eased my pain a bit going down to the shelter and playing with the kittens there. Definitely helped cheer me up a little bit.
Oh man my heart goes out to you. Teddy looked like a beauty and sounded like one too. We are on our second and third cats now and like your Teddy, they always become part of the family. So hard when they leave.

We always said no more pets but eventually another kitten (then two) came home. Our daughter has 4. When we babysit we end up with 6. We're not crazy. Just love cats. And dogs but our buddy left us a few years back too.

Great idea visiting the shelter. Kittens (and cats) are good for the soul.

Reactions: Buffdog and Daximus

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Oh man my heart goes out to you. Teddy looked like a beauty and sounded like one too. We are on our second and third cats now and like your Teddy, they always become part of the family. So hard when they leave.

We always said no more pets but eventually another kitten (then two) came home. Our daughter has 4. When we babysit we end up with 6. We're not crazy. Just love cats. And dogs but our buddy left us a few years back too.

Great idea visiting the shelter. Kittens (and cats) are good for the soul.

That's a full house!
We had 3, down to 2, might adopt another kitten eventually.
House needs some energy and excitement. Even our other 2 cats can feel his presence gone. It's a big hole to fill though both physically and emotionally.

Jetland162702

Pup-peroni Junkie
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
My best little buddy Teddy passed away yesterday. He was like our shadow, always following us around the house. Always chirping away as we would do things, always getting involved in the household chores whether we wanted him there or not. He would give us little head boops and a quick lick on the forehead and his little purring engine was always running even if no one was touching him. Always kept me company when we slept. Had his own little spot right beside me on the bed. It's a very sad day today. The house is very quiet. I don't think our home will ever be the same in his absence.

I'll never forget you little buddy. Rest in peace.

Teddy.jpg
Sorry to hear about Teddy. Take Care.

Reactions: Daximus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad