Rumor: Karlsson to Lightning (Mod warning in OP - READ IT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That's a huge haul...knew Point wasn't going though.

If Bobby Ryan's not in the deal, that looks about right to me, honestly.

Was pretty sure Miller would be involved. No NTC (yet) and it clears space.

If that's the accurate haul, it's not bad for Ottawa. This is about what it should look like, IMO.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sounds made up. Yzerman just signed Miller

Sounds like the proper return though. Miller's one of the only guys under contract we can actually trade. Clears cap space, gives Ottawa a solid player we can live without, makes it a lot easier for us to bring Kucherov back next year. IMO, Miller's gotta be part of this no matter what.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
382.gif

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
I think it's real. Foote and Sergachev. Seriously if that's what Ottawa gets, Dorion did REALLY well.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Sounds like the proper return though. Miller's one of the only guys under contract we can actually trade. Clears cap space, gives Ottawa a solid player we can live without, makes it a lot easier for us to bring Kucherov back next year. IMO, Miller's gotta be part of this no matter what.

Lots of rumblings regarding the Rangers as facilitators makes me think Callahan will be the one moving

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Tampa is going to have the Norris winner on their team for probably at least 4-5 years to come. Hedman-Karlsson is just too good

Reactions: 780il

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So? Not an Yzerman-esque move to trade a guy who he liked enough to sign this quickly

Yzerman's a cold-blooded mofo though. Miller's value went up when we signed him, especially for a team like Ottawa, who's gonna need to lock players down to keep them on the team right now. And we were going to HAVE to shed salary a year from now regardless. That gets harder when Miller's NTC kicks in.

I think this return is pretty much what we had to expect. It wasn't going to be Sergachev alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad