Value of: Kaprizov this off-season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't think that's fair, Benoit was too skilled and not gritty enough. It should be an AI generated face with the datapoints of Stephane Veilleux, Pascal Dupuis, Marcus Foligno, Freddy Gaudreau and, everyone's favorite color guy, Wes Walz.

We'll somehow need to work a star and a river in there, so people get surprised when it's pointed out to them that there's a mural within their faces.

What if we did something like this

1000_F_326976101_LvuBqdAAooaLf9Bvk838kmeyaUNcnarz.jpg

Where we just used parts from all those guys , and the star is the twinkle in Foligno's eye, and the river represents all the shit that gushes out of Walz's mouth nonstop?

EDIT: I made a quick mock of what I think it could look like, don't be too harsh it's just a rough draft

wild-logo.jpg

What you can't see here that I've included is Koivu's heart and soul and James Sheppard's popcorn making abilities

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BagHead

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
What if we did something like this

1000_F_326976101_LvuBqdAAooaLf9Bvk838kmeyaUNcnarz.jpg

Where we just used parts from all those guys , and the star is the twinkle in Foligno's eye, and the river represents all the shit that gushes out of Walz's mouth nonstop?

EDIT: I made a quick mock of what I think it could look like, don't be too harsh it's just a rough draft

View attachment 749537

What you can't see here that I've included is Koivu's heart and soul and James Sheppard's popcorn making abilities
Holy S, I just noticed that there's a mural within their faces!

I like that there's parts I can't see. Intangibles.

• Haha
Reactions: rynryn and AKL

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Would want a guy like Lundell/Cozens. I would be shocked if it happened this offseason. More likely would be next offseason with 50% retained and an extension in place to the next team. Even then, I’d be shocked. Billy would sooner make him the highest paid player in history than let him walk, right or wrong.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Would want a guy like Lundell/Cozens. I would be shocked if it happened this offseason. More likely would be next offseason with 50% retained and an extension in place to the next team. Even then, I’d be shocked. Billy would sooner make him the highest paid player in history than let him walk, right or wrong.
If they trade Kaprizov for Lundell they might as well just fold the franchise. That would be awful.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
It's not like he's going to bolt back to Russia. He's here now, he's gonna stay here. His motivations aren't any different from any other player here. Being Russian has nothing to do with this situation. This is just a guy who's going to be a UFA in 3 years and has a full NMC for the last two of them. He wants money, he wants to go a place he'd like to live, he wants to win.

But Kaprizov should return less because he's got 2 years as opposed to Eichel's four.
Eichel was coming off an unprecedented surgery and was making more than Kaprizov. No one was sure if he's ever get back to 100%. The return shouldn't be any less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad