Proposal: Kappo Kakko for Jayden Struble + NJ 3rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Struble has a mean streak a mile wide, we haven't seen it because he's also smart enough to keep that on the back burner and play safe hockey.

I wouldn't trade Struble for a bottom 6 forward. You can sign those cheap and frankly, we are developing a pile of them.

Keep Kakko and bronze him. He's unlikely to break out into a 60 point forward and if by rare chance he does, good for the Rangers.

• Haha
Reactions: Bluenotes27

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Lol. It was a generalized post. “You all” refers to your fanbase, whether or not you specifically were in here ranting in this instance is irrelevant. You’re ranting now though lmao, typed up that big long winded essay for nothing 😂. Read carefully next time lol.

“You all” as a generalized statement of a fan base is ironic, considering you 1) don’t know who I’m a fan of, 2) have now implied that anyone who is saying this doesn’t work for the Rangers is a Rangers fan, 3) presumed you speak for all MTL fans, despite there being more than one, including the OP of this thread, who clearly disagree with your assertions.

If a 6-sentence reply is a “ranting,” “long-winded essay” to you, that’s probably saying a lot more about you than me. I read perfectly carefully - you replied directly to my post with “you.” Perhaps trying to be more clear next time, rather than insulting my intelligence.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad