Proposal: Kappo Kakko for Jayden Struble + NJ 3rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Yup, we're one large fanbase where everyone is 100% in agreement at all times.
It's pretty rare to see Habs fans disagree on the main boards. Even here you don't reply to the Habs fan to disagree.

If you want to act like you have your own unique opinion it might help by setting yourself apart from some of the more outlandish takes rather than just complaing about those who point them out.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
It's pretty rare to see Habs fans disagree on the main boards. Even here you don't reply to the Habs fan to disagree.

If you want to act like you have your own unique opinion it might help by setting yourself apart from some of the more outlandish takes rather than just complaing about those who point them out.
My opinion is at post #27. But don't waste your time replying, you're on my ignore list.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Or Kaiden Guhle on MTL which is what an actual promising young dman in a bad situation looks like.

But yeah, the claim that I ride for the rangers is insane. Kakko is a decent winger who probably still has some upside, but at the very least is an effective NHL player who can help a team win. Struble is not that, and is no different than whatever 1-3 depth D prospects every single team has in their system and every fanbase is convinced is "not a top pair dman but can definitely be solid". The only difference is he's gotten playing time due how awful MTL has been defensively and they'll throw just about anything out there.

Y'know, a Nikita Okhotiuk type (thrown out as an example that both our teams have seen) that tends to be moved out right before they lose their waiver exemptions.
Tonights game highlights why the Habs need Struble. Struble is good defensively and will take out the garbage like Greig. Can't afford to lose one of the few players with guts on the team.

Ad

Ad

Ad