Proposal: Kappo Kakko for Jayden Struble + NJ 3rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
So everyone but Habs fans are saying that this is a “no” from the Rangers, and we’ve devolved into bashing the guy the Habs fan asked to trade for.

Is this Kakko or Laf? We’ve seen this more than a few times already.

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Yup, we're one large fanbase where everyone is 100% in agreement at all times.
It's pretty rare to see Habs fans disagree on the main boards. Even here you don't reply to the Habs fan to disagree.

If you want to act like you have your own unique opinion it might help by setting yourself apart from some of the more outlandish takes rather than just complaing about those who point them out.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
It's pretty rare to see Habs fans disagree on the main boards. Even here you don't reply to the Habs fan to disagree.

If you want to act like you have your own unique opinion it might help by setting yourself apart from some of the more outlandish takes rather than just complaing about those who point them out.
My opinion is at post #27. But don't waste your time replying, you're on my ignore list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad