Post-Game Talk: kangz @ copz 7:07pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Ovi's not even supposed to be in the zone on that.
You do realize that Ovi plays the left point on the pp. Don't tell me Ovi isnt supposed to backcheck. All 5 guys should be responsible in back checking.
Why are you making excuses for Ovi?

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
What irritates me most about it is the lack of adjustments. I get we’re missing our entire team but maybe then don’t force players who can’t execute a system into executing that system. Maybe make a few adjustments when you’re 1 for your last 22 and figure out what works best for the players you do have. Sounds like something a coach should do.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
What did May say
Basically just called them out for not only failing to score on 10 minutes of powerplays, but giving up a goal against, while facing the 31st ranked PK in the league. And the typical statements we make here "decline the powerplay, change the personnel, change the formation, etc"

Reactions: troyerlaw

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Basically just called them out for not only failing to score on 10 minutes of powerplays, but giving up a goal against, while facing the 31st ranked PK in the league. And the typical statements we make here "decline the powerplay, change the personnel, change the formation, etc"
Tnx

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
You do realize that Ovi plays the left point on the pp. Don't tell me Ovi isnt supposed to backcheck. All 5 guys should be responsible in back checking.
Why are you making excuses for Ovi?
Because that's literally never where he's positioned, so it's obviously coached. He stops at the blue line unless he's actively backchecking. And given that there were 3 other men back, I really doubt your expecting him to come back in that situation.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
PP so brutal right now, i would almost think about using D at both points and stick Ovie in front of net for rest of this game. Just to make sure we don’t give up SHG No. 2.

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
I know the roster is 80% AHL players, but Forsythe has to be fired right after this game... PP is embarrassing

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Because that's literally never where he's positioned, so it's obviously coached. He stops at the blue line unless he's actively backchecking. And given that there were 3 other men back, I really doubt your expecting him to come back in that situation.
Give it a rest. Now you are just making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad