Speculation: Kaliyev trade...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Laferriere played head and tails better than Kaliyev, not sure how we make that comparison to be honest, as far as everyone else you named, they have a past to dwell on,

You mention a double standard, but everyone knew Fiala and Danault would play out of it, PLD, I think they just kept expecting him too,

Thomas looked good once healthy...took him a while to get there and if he's not on the roster next year, you probably have a valid example, right there.

Vilardi played himself too the minors as well, let's not act like he didn't. He also played himself OUT of the minors, Kaliyev isn't doing that.
Kaliyev 0.294 points per game in 11:48 per game, Laferriere 0.283 points per game in 13:13 per game. Same age. Not sure what you mean by "heads and tails better".

Both of them sucked. Laferriere has the benefit of being a rookie, so rose colored glasses and all. Take them off and you'll see that Laferriere did not have a good season.

Reactions: tny760 and kinghock

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Kaliyev 0.294 points per game in 11:48 per game, Laferriere 0.283 points per game in 13:13 per game. Same age. Not sure what you mean by "heads and tails better".

Both of them sucked. Laferriere has the benefit of being a rookie, so rose colored glasses and all. Take them off and you'll see that Laferriere did not have a good season.

Well if you just measure the game on statistics...sure....both of them sucked....

Laferriere, had a perfectly fine rookie season....

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
next masterclass by blake:
kaliyev for kaapo kaako

blake is the biggest fish in the pacific ocean

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Again, if it were just Kaliyev, it would be easy to say maybe he didn't 'earn' it

but it's literally almost all of them, it's systematic. Kaliyev will go elsewhere and score 25 easy, book it.
the-office-ryan-howard.gif

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Well if you just measure the game on statistics...sure....both of them sucked....

Laferriere, had a perfectly fine rookie season....
I've been on record the entire season calling out Laferriere for being ineffective as a top 9 forward, not just based on statistics. The Dubois-Laferriere line was a total black hole of production all season.

Laferriere had a perfectly fine season for a 4th line forward, except he played top 9 the whole season. Pretty similar numbers to your Michael Amadio or Nic Dowd at this point of their careers.

Anyway, back to Kaliyev.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I've been on record the entire season calling out Laferriere for being ineffective as a top 9 forward, not just based on statistics. The Dubois-Laferriere line was a total black hole of production all season.

Laferriere had a perfectly fine season for a 4th line forward, except he played top 9 the whole season. Pretty similar numbers to your Michael Amadio or Nic Dowd at this point of their careers.

Anyway, back to Kaliyev.

Hence the if you only measure a season based on munbers. I don't, you seem to that's fine

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Someone said Kaliyev for Krebs...well I'd be OK with that except LA needs a right-shooting RWinger and a Physical LDman and numbero Uno Goalie and Peyton is none of those

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
could you type this again in English?

Probably not, but let's try,

Post I was referring to, claims quite vigorously, that it's all of them, that the Kings have ruined, and they have left to find fortune and fame in all other 31 teams.....

Yet can't name a single goddamn player that is referring to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad