Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
He looked comfortable with that girl on his shoulders at a concert in Finland. Bread needs to spike his water bottle with some Vodka before the game. He needs to loosen up

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
One of the players on the team needs to give Kakko several hard slaps across the face before the game and during intermissions to get him angry and playing with some emotion out on the ice. He plays with the emotional range of a mannequin.
A few too many guys on the team play that way

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
One of the players on the team needs to give Kakko several hard slaps across the face before the game and during intermissions to get him angry and playing with some emotion out on the ice. He plays with the emotional range of a mannequin.
I can not comment on the offseason or preseason since I do not know what KK has done but I have felt that KK lacks urgency in the past. Being benched should have created that urgency. New contracts should have created that urgency. Laf and Chytil have passed him. The next thing would be if a young guy like Cuylle or Oth pass him. If they do then KK is going to have to get real with himself about what type of career he is willing to work to obtain. Now with that said he may have had a great offseason in which case he will have shown some of that urgency.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
And the Rangers keep drafting them.
Kakko was getting drafted #2 by EVERYONE. It's not like the Rangers went off the board with him lol

A big reason is that skating (just like shooting the puck) can actually be developed. And if it really looks like Kakko still hasn't done that, we have to question his methods of training. And also that of the Rangers, because a top organization in the #1 league of a sport shouldn't just let the players figure it out themselves. If this was the case, we wouldn't have coaches.

Reactions: deathb4disco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad