Confirmed with Link: Kaapo Kahkonen 1 x $1M Winnipeg

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
I am surprised we got him and no other team pounced him... he was I think the SJS goalie last season who had great underlying goalie stats despite average top line numbers, there were some fanbase with downbad goaltending who were hoping their GM took a shot at him at the deadline. Would have expected him to get a better gig than a 2nd fiddle to Helle with limited number of starts.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
1719866213106.png

THAT'S WHO!

THIS is DEVAJU! People here said the SAME thing when Winnipeg signed Laurent Brossoit the first time. Please don't make me pull up the comments there. I am THAT petty that I will do that. I was one of if not the first to look at the positives. Kaapo Kahkonen as someone else stated is an above .900 goalie when playing for a decent team. Ambitiously, he will play just as good in a backup role to Hellebuyck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad