Player Discussion Justin Barron

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
If Struble is outplaying him, hard for me to see MSL going with Barron.

But, if management see a certain potential in Barron, and not Struble, maybe they share that with MSL, or they trade Struble.

But there will probably be injuries. And that will be a window for players to make their cases.
Right shot hey, Barron out of options. Buys Barron time to develop

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Keep in mind that posts made about posters has always been against the rules as it's off topic, just an FYI... But keep this in mind, even if I did have the worst takes on HF, i've been here every day giving info on prospects for over 20 years, don't ask for much but how the f*** do people have no respect, what the f*** makes you think your opinions are so great when so many on this board don't even know the simple rules like who can be sent down with waivers or not, etc...

So many good posters over the 20 years I've been here left and never came back because of so many toxic assholes on this board.

In my opinion, you are the highest value poster on HF boards Habs. You earn that rank both from high quality posts as well as providing them in good quantity. You are among ten or so posters here with an exceptional eye for the game, and of those, you probably watch the most games, the greatest diversity of games, and put in the effort explaining what you see, making videos, etc. The knowledge you display is that of somebody intelligent who has invested significant effort over a large and continuous period of time.

The poster that criticized you? I'm going to be honest, I don't even remember if most of his posts are good or bad.

So, what did you think of Barron's camp? Or maybe you wrote that a few pages ago and I missed it.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
You guy's know that Barron is younger then Wifi, Guhle, Struble, Right ???
Barron is 2 months older than Guhle and 2 months younger than Struble. Those 3 are pretty close in age.

Xhekaj is 7 months older than Struble, 9 months older than Barron, and 11 months older than Guhle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad