Confirmed with Link: Juraj Slafkovsky re-signs with the Canadiens 8 x $7.6M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Erika

Jan 9, 2007
Gatineau
Potential steal of a deal. By year 8, we shall be laughing at how good of a deal this is.

Also, what the f*** is up with this site keep kicking out to prove I'm not a robot? Anybody else?

How about by year 3 ? Slaf is that good imo.
He will be around 24 years old, entering his prime years. It's already a steal, I can't believe he signed for less than Caufield.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Potential steal of a deal. By year 8, we shall be laughing at how good of a deal this is.

Also, what the f*** is up with this site keep kicking out to prove I'm not a robot? Anybody else?
Most likely abnormally high flux of request towards the server triggers that.

Reactions: Habs13

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
How can anyone attach risk to this deal. They drafted a player based on projection and personality.
That player is exactly what they saw. They are selling a vision to these guys and that vision includes having flexibility and bank on hand when we will need it most. Once again the Patrice Bergeron effect on Hughes as his agent was huge. He knows there are players who think that way and he's drafting them. :laugh:
Mercenary bitches need not apply.

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
How can anyone attach risk to this deal. They drafted a player based on projection and personality.
That player is exactly what they saw. They are selling a vision to these guys and that vision includes having flexibility and bank on hand when we will need it most. Once again the Patrice Bergeron effect on Hughes as his agent was huge. He knows there are players who think that way and he's drafting them. :laugh:
Mercenary bitches need not apply.
I do remember calling them the Montreal Mercenaries a few times during MBs career.

• Haha
Reactions: Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad