NESN Judd Sirott named new voice of the Bruins

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Judd is sticking to the action and letting Brick, who is an insightful color commentator, breath.

No dumb repetitive, self serving, corny comments. I get some people liked it. I found it extremely unprofessional.

I for one see the broadcast as a big improvement.(no indictment of Jack as a human, I'm sure he's a fine chap and loves his Bruins)
Yep, Judd is doing just like he did on the radio which was always easy to listen to. Just talk about the game and tell us what’s happening

DaBroons

Aug 2, 2005
Only two games in, and I can't stand him already.

If you are a professional announcer, one of your primary skills must be clear diction. Judd's diction is appalling.

If he says "Lin-holm" one more time I will scream and we have two of them. It's LinDholm, idiot. Here are some of his other obvious ones, "killin,'" "inner the zone," and "back in" versus "back end." He also has trouble with "penalty," "send," and "sent."

Maybe he can spend next summer taking diction lessons.

The good thing with Center Ice is that you have a choice of home or visitor broadcasts. I can always flip to NESN between periods and after the game.

No offense to Razor, but I don't like the new feature of having his during-game commentary. It's not him I don't like, it's the feature.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad