Prospect Info: Joshua Roy

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Is there any proof that the store had any contact with Roy's agent (or the team) to set this up in the first place? The store could have been scammed for all we know.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Not surprised the slightest that people living on l'île aux rats think they (still) know better than ones actually coming from his homeplace though.
L'île aux rats..wow .. great comment...ouff..

There is 2 millions people on this island and 50% gdp of the province.

Cause of this island that you have an Nhl team...

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
This is a nothingburger (even if probably true) but what is worrying is the frequency & consistency of these kind of stories regarding Roy (party boy, inconsistent work ethic on/off ice). And it's not just from blog sites seeking clicks that you get this message.

I think he could be a good 2W in the NHL, very savy with the puck, great shot, smart player, I really hope he makes it but I'm less & less sure he'll have a career with the Habs, and it's not his skating I'm worried about.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
The owner of the shop said in the comments that Roy didnt have any good reasons not to show. Looks really bad on him and shows that his off ice issues are still there

Reactions: Dutronc

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You really don't need to be that well connected.

Just happen to go drink a couple of cold ones or go to a gym in his hometown.

Those same stories are on everyone's lips. Some of them from people who actually know the guy.

People say "Well every hockey player does this kind of stuff".

They don't.
Yes they do. Especially at 21.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
PK Subban was at Buananote and copacabana every damn night
Carey Price was a known problem
Kostitsyns...
Gallagher, DD, Pac, Prust, etc were always at Jack in 1030, DD even famously tried to date my then GF.

They're kids, rich ones. They party. Like half the NHL has a drinking problem, that doesn't come from being Nathan Mackinnon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad