Prospect Info: Joshua Roy

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Have you seen the article from DLC about Josh Roy signature event?

Im telling you, he needs a lot of maturing.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The fact is that the store had to give the fans their money back and never got a news from Josh Roy.

That’s a fact.
A fact would be having both side of the story. For now it's a story.

Was Roy aware he had this event? With whom the contract was negotiated? Directly between Roy and the owner of the store? Between Roy's agent and the owner. Between a representative of the owner and Roy's agent. Did somebody forget to tell Roy he had this event? That's journalism something DLC doesn't know anything about.

Couple of years ago i won a poll online and the prize was a 200$ gift certificate in a memorabilia store. Went to the store and the owner said he had never heard of this pool and did not deliver certificates like that and would not honor it. Who was wrong? The owner of the store or the creator of the pool? For now it's a story i'm telling you (a real one btw). Getting all the facts would make it a news.

Last edited:

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
The clock is ticking on Roy the D+4, and the Habs have a deep farm system.

IMO, if he's not an effective Habs regular by the end of the season, he's not making it.

Reactions: waitin425

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
A fact would be having both side of the story. For now it's a story.

Was Roy aware he had this event? With whom the contract was negotiated? Directly between Roy and the owner of the store? Between Roy's agent and the owner. Between a representative of the owner and Roy's agent. Did somebody forget to tell Roy he has this event? That's journalism something DLC doesn't know anything about.

If you think Roy is mature enough, good for you. But quebec is a « small world », and i think you would be shocked.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Have you seen the article from DLC about Josh Roy signature event?

Im telling you, he needs a lot of maturing.
Rumors and hearsay. The owner of the shop refused to comment, thats weird.
The clock is ticking on Roy the D+4, and the Habs have a deep farm system.

IMO, if he's not an effective Habs regular by the end of the season, he's not making it.
Plenty of players made it further than their D+4, especially ones as young in their draft year as Roy.

If you think Roy is mature enough, good for you. But quebec is a « small world », and i think you would be shocked.
Québec isn't a small world, you don't know anything special, stop with the bullshit.

Reactions: SannywithoutCompy

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Rumors and hearsay. The owner of the shop refused to comment, thats weird.

Plenty of players made it further than their D+4, especially ones as young in their draft year as Roy.

Québec isn't a small world, you don't know anything special, stop with the bullshit.
Lohrei started in the AHL last year at 22. He made it this year at 23 and has a good start.

Reactions: Mrb1p

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
If you think Roy is mature enough, good for you.
He never said that, he was just saying how DLC is a dogshit source.
But quebec is a « small world », and i think you would be shocked.
So if it's a small world and you're insinuating that you're well connected with such news, why are you using the untrustworthy DLC as your source? Given how it's a "small world", shouldn't you have your own valid source?

Reactions: Mrb1p and HabzSauce

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
That is friggin lame Josh!

I'm reserving judgement in case he had some kind of emergency or serious problem going on.

From what I've read he's really good at making time for fans, so we'll see if anything else comes out.

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
He never said that, he was just saying how DLC is a dogshit source.

So if it's a small world and you're insinuating that you're well connected with such news, why are you using the untrustworthy DLC as your source? Given how it's a "small world", shouldn't you have your own valid source?
You really don't need to be that well connected.

Just happen to go drink a couple of cold ones or go to a gym in his hometown.

Those same stories are on everyone's lips. Some of them from people who actually know the guy.

People say "Well every hockey player does this kind of stuff".

They don't.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'm reserving judgement in case he had some kind of emergency or serious problem going on.

From what I've read he's really good at making time for fans, so we'll see if anything else comes out.
You are right! I will hold judgement as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad